• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) *a poster hung up around the cities bearing an ugly squidface*

Anna Goodward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hail!

Come one come all!
Sioned Silvers invites you to a Mr. Crabby Squidface hunt with The Vesper Trading Company!

When? Coming Wednesday right after the Europa Auction!
Where? We will board The Pride at the Swaggers Inn in South Vesper.

(OOC: We're going to toss some white nets and beat up mister Scalis ugly mug and if we are lucky mayhaps get a small soulforge for the company. @RPers: Magical gear is explicitly allowed)

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll have someone along, yet to decide who is least likely to die on a boat... ;)

RanmaRembo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Am up for this! :D

but to bring my main toon (swords) .... or maybe bring my crafter...as he has magery.... will I even be able to get inrange with a melee? or does that depend on yer excellent piloting skills Captain! :p

RanmaRembo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
oh! does one need to be entitled with the high seas and/or stygain abyss privileges to partake? (getting on the boat, sailing to where ever... etc... as I have neither atm... :p but I can sort out before hand if needs be!)

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do u plan to do this on a boat or at New Magincia dock? Just wondering cuz if it's at the dock folks that maybe don't know where Swaggers is could just meet there? Either way sounds like fun got a few nets to donate as well if u need em :)

Anna Goodward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yay! Well, Swaggers Inn isn't hard to find at all. Just find the last Bridge of Vesper in the South and you're there. We'll most likely do this in Vesperian waters.

RanmaRembo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ay! three cheers for Anna and those brave enough to engage this ugly fella! And despite him coming back from the depths, he fell just as hard the second time! *Grins*

also a thank you to the many who helped me up countless (9) times when I had fallen. *smiles* I must learn to duck out of the way!