• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A poser amongst us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ericwasp08

Oh the hilarity.

So , after days of debate on whether I want to return or not I decide to come back.

I have a conversation with a few members of Scam and whatever other guild tok or something and they state that Neo (War Ultima) owns my account. After looking into this matter , I come to the realization that there is 2 of my chars that are/were part of their guild. Wasp/Ember , I talk to the guy who I originally sold my account to and he says he has no idea what I'm talking about. So I purchase the account back. Low and behold, it's been suspended since June of 07. I re-activate and voila , my account in full.

So , I must say - Anyone who made a character under my name alone should be slapped and secondly anyone who made TWO of my char names should be double slapped. I want to extend this message to anyone who has been fooled into thinking I was that ass clown for any time period and hope that he realizes what a tool bag I will make him out to be. Good work , Poser.

I present to you the real Wasp and Ember :

E

ericwasp08

Hi Dor , nice to hear from you. Perhaps I'll swing by the YMCA one of these days for old times sake :)

N

noxyoursox

Ah...good to hear u got it back..so neo didnt have it? Im confused..

Welcome back:). Its good to see old players coming back.

E

ericwasp08

No. Neo never owned my account. From what I gather he made characters named after mine in an attempt to pose as me.

I spoke with him the other day and he attempted to tell me that he has the real wasp account. Very hilarious. Please grief him as much as possible when you see him for being a no-name poser, thanks :)

F

Freya/Passion

Well don't lose sleep over it Wasp...<the real Wasp> People will just watch the Imposter pvp and know its not the real thing!!

And besides I think Scam is just Paul and Aragorn, so give them...about another month and they'll dissapear for a about 6 more months.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*The fake one pvp's better than the real one....*

Lame...

Get a grip. Someone that has to steal an identity is a loser who can't establish their own rep or is it hero worship?

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*The fake one pvp's better than the real one....*

Lame...

Get a grip. Someone that has to steal an identity is a loser who can't establish their own rep or is it hero worship?
Or maybe its just to make fun of him and make him mad. Which it clearly did or he wouldn't have started this thread.

E

ericwasp08

I was never mad about it. I thought it was stupid for someone to do it, and I know why he/she/they did it. It wasn't because you wanted to make anyone mad because you had no idea that I'd return. Fact is, he/she/they tried to portray me for whatever reason whether it be scamming people I knew , or simply because he/she/they loved the attention running around with my character name gave him/her/them.

I will admit I'm sucky right now , give me a break - that long of a break takes some time to re-adjust. People have gotten better and the game has changed. But one thing is for sure , no matter what the game has become I have always came back on top. I may not be the best , but I'm not a house hider or server liner and I will always fight whether I have a guild assisting me or I'm all by myself. I don't need 10 friends talking **** for me to boost my self esteem like it seems so many people on Sonoma do, I never have. On the other hand , it seems like this server has become just that. People tend to be fake, one minute they are carrying a decent conversation with you and the next minute they have 3 friends with them and are talking trash to you. I understand that's the mentality of 12 year olds and emotionally unstable people, but hey , whatever.

S

Syrus Rane

Whats up eric long time no see. Hows UO nowadays? worth coming back?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please stop throwing crap around.
After I quit for the 3rd time and sold my last account I stopped playin for almost two years. When my friends came back to UO and wanted me to play around I went on tradespot which was maybe 2 years ago if I recall. This guy is selling an 7yr account with Wasp/Ember on it Wasp is red with over 3000 murder count and ember which is a blue tank mage and told me I dont need to train is too much because the account used to belong to wasp(Eric) so I purchased the account.

So if I was going to pose as you why would I say I hold your account? Shouldnt I b saying "I am WASPZROROR!!"?

The fact is I've been owning you since the release of factions. I was TB and you and some Talon guy and flood was on Minax? Given that Flood was made famous due to AoS you were a decent mage from the beginning but you were never on top. You are the first person who copied my tank mage template on Sonoma. You did it on Ember (hally mage) 1 month after I re-introduced tank mage after AoS. Why would I want to pose as a loser who had to copy my template in order to go against my own? You were pissed because the public duels we had which was Wasp (Pure Mage) vs WarUltima (Tank Mage) and you consistantly getting concussion pwned out of the surface tat you had to play on a blue character (Ember) who used to be a swordsman. Then you copied my template and made Ember exactly like WarUltima and still lost misrably. The only reason I didnt continue play my old account is because it got suspended wrongly and I couldnt get it back. So that's the first time I quit UO since 98.

Please pull your head our of your butt and get it straight, I am the better player that made you adapt to MY template and the funny thing is after you turned Ember into my template you started telling your friends that you invented that template which I was sporting over a month ago since the beginning of AOS. I dont blame you. It's human nature that they idolize the better person. But your ass was so above your head that you had to lie to your friends that you started the tank mage template. I know you are proud of yourself and I am glad you actually liked my template that you had to copy it but calling yourself the first when everyone knew I had been on that template for awhile is kinda sad to be honest.

Anyways, when I purchased the account the broker told me it was owned by Eric and the murder count fits and Ember had MY template (I thought you quit soon after AOS) 7yr old account kinda fits the description and since I am all about mage it didnt require me too much time retraining. If you are saying I am a poser lol I didnt tell anyone I was wasp, I wouldnt ever want to pose as someone else especially someone who's a liar. I told people what I think to be a fact and I didnt even try to take wasp out for a spin, I actually broked that char and transfered skills to my other characters for the sole purpose that I do not want to be someone like you. Your posts really cracks me up, and yea welcome back (if you are the real wasp) and I cant wait to stick some FSs and arrows into your rare again, I am very excited. If you need template advises just ask me I will give you some ideas just dont go on and pose as the inventer of my templates kthx.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please stop throwing crap around.
After I quit for the 3rd time and sold my last account I stopped playin for almost two years. When my friends came back to UO and wanted me to play around I went on tradespot which was maybe 2 years ago if I recall. This guy is selling an 7yr account with Wasp/Ember on it Wasp is red with over 3000 murder count and ember which is a blue tank mage and told me I dont need to train is too much because the account used to belong to wasp(Eric) so I purchased the account.

So if I was going to pose as you why would I say I hold your account? Shouldnt I b saying "I am WASPZROROR!!"?

The fact is I've been owning you since the release of factions. I was TB and you and some Talon guy and flood was on Minax? Given that Flood was made famous due to AoS you were a decent mage from the beginning but you were never on top. You are the first person who copied my tank mage template on Sonoma. You did it on Ember (hally mage) 1 month after I re-introduced tank mage after AoS. Why would I want to pose as a loser who had to copy my template in order to go against my own? You were pissed because the public duels we had which was Wasp (Pure Mage) vs WarUltima (Tank Mage) and you consistantly getting concussion pwned out of the surface tat you had to play on a blue character (Ember) who used to be a swordsman. Then you copied my template and made Ember exactly like WarUltima and still lost misrably. The only reason I didnt continue play my old account is because it got suspended wrongly and I couldnt get it back. So that's the first time I quit UO since 98.

Please pull your head our of your butt and get it straight, I am the better player that made you adapt to MY template and the funny thing is after you turned Ember into my template you started telling your friends that you invented that template which I was sporting over a month ago since the beginning of AOS. I dont blame you. It's human nature that they idolize the better person. But your ass was so above your head that you had to lie to your friends that you started the tank mage template. I know you are proud of yourself and I am glad you actually liked my template that you had to copy it but calling yourself the first when everyone knew I had been on that template for awhile is kinda sad to be honest.

Anyways, when I purchased the account the broker told me it was owned by Eric and the murder count fits and Ember had MY template (I thought you quit soon after AOS) 7yr old account kinda fits the description and since I am all about mage it didnt require me too much time retraining. If you are saying I am a poser lol I didnt tell anyone I was wasp, I wouldnt ever want to pose as someone else especially someone who's a liar. I told people what I think to be a fact and I didnt even try to take wasp out for a spin, I actually broked that char and transfered skills to my other characters for the sole purpose that I do not want to be someone like you. Your posts really cracks me up, and yea welcome back (if you are the real wasp) and I cant wait to stick some FSs and arrows into your rare again, I am very excited. If you need template advises just ask me I will give you some ideas just dont go on and pose as the inventer of my templates kthx.
:sleep2:

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better to take it in game, nothing can come of this on the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.