• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Plea to the other Crux Knights

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been approached by an agent of Exodus. While the encounter was less than pleasant, a deal was offered. As long as we stay out of Exodus' plans, it will use its magic to bring back our one and true king, Lord Casca. I must urge my fellow knights, that in a time where our land is in turmoil, we NEED our king back. Dawn was a mockery, and one of the reasons our land is in the state it is right now. Lord Casca's rule was one of security, one of safety, and one where our military was at its strongest.

I am a loyal Knight, and as of such I will follow any orders given by Danica. But I urge everyone, including Danica, to take a step back and consider the offer by Exodus. It would be a small sacrifice for the greater good.

Let us lay down our swords, and welcome Exodus into our realm.

Signed,
Solus
Knight of the Crux Ansata
Knight of Lord Casca

Meatbread

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
While I am intrigued by this offer, I feel we should hold out until Exodus offers to give us Lord Blackthorn back. Everyone knows he was much better, and anyway, who really wants an elf like Casca running the kingdom? Let Exodus raise him and send him back to his magic tree to bake us all some delicious cookies if it loves him so much.

Signed,
Lord Nythrax
Heckler-in-Chief of the Crux Ansata
Sexiest Man in New Haven

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would you trust someone who is as evil as Exodus was to trust in one of the followers? They see the kingdom weakened and looking for direction, have thier own goals and plans laid out, and came up with some bogus plot to give hope so they can succeed in doing what they wish to do.

Also why and how will the kingdom honor or unit under a undead/dead king ? Casea is buried and resting peacefully, no one has a right to disturb him.

In these times there might be many offers of help, each one should be thought about on what type of price they will bring with them.

Meatbread

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dear Comrade Sir SunWolf,

While your idea of being ruled by an undead Casca is an interesting one, I must regretfully point out that a zombie elf is still an elf, and that zombies are (as they say in Vesper) hella played out. Consider the alternative of Blackthorn: Just as dead, twice as robot. That's three times the King for the price of one.

In fact, since Blackthorn was half robot while Casca had a pathetic zero percent roboticness, that means that Blackthorn was actually INFINITELY more robot than Casca. And since Blackthorn was just as much human as he was robot, that means his human half also counts as infinite. Let's see your beloved Casca keep up with that, SunWolf.

Besides, given that the evil Queen Dawn the Incompetent was the one to murder the fair Lord Blackthorn, replacing her with him as monarch has a certain delightful irony. Can we get Exodus to give us Dawn back? I have a dungeon cell just waiting for her.

Yours with an awkward lingering hug,
Dread Lord Nythrax
Highlord Gadfly of the Crux Ansata
Chief Maiden-Spanker of New Haven

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree with Promathia, the realm we live in is going into chaos and we are fighting Exodus for the very same reason he is fighting us.... for peace and restoration. Queen Dawn was a great leader, but the Throne has gone empty for quite some time, the rioters in the streets are confused and have no jobs, no life, no future. We need a replacement to the Throne and Exodus has fortold a plan. What we seek is Order is it not? Let them bring back our lost King and restore peace to the lands. We Need Change! Bring our Great King back and restore Balance to this forsaken place we call Life and Home. I to am a Loyal Knight of the Crux Ansata, and also a Loyal Knight to the Crown, everyday i sit.. and watch as the place i once called home is being destroyed by our enemy's because we dont have a King/Queen to guide us. The Crux Ansata is doing good, but to many Knights have lost their lives and the power of Choas is still making its way towards us. Bring back our King... and restore Balance as it should be!!

Signed,
Alexander
Seargant Of The Knights of the Crux Ansata

(a little RP to go with Promathia's story)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may not be as well versed in the history of the lands as most, but did Exodus not wreak havoc in the realm once before? Part demon, part machine and part magic... I would assume he'd quite enjoy watching us destroy eachother. So why would he do such a thing as bring back a king? No, I feel there's an ulterior motive to such an offer. Something beyond just having the Knights out of his way. There will be no peace, only more death. More Chaos. If my opinion is outnumbered, then so be it. But if I have any choice at all in the matter, I will not be used by or aid some vile creature in acheiving his goals.

Lady Faeryl Tyr'athem
Knight Major of the Knights of the Crux Ansata

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We are only destroying each other because the balance is out of line. I dont see anyone els proposing a plan and Exodus has given one. Whether we accept it or not, we are only destroying each other because we all seek the same thing but we all have different ways of getting it. We seek Justice, revenge, balance, and peace. Its time to make a change and elect a more stern leader for Brit,the Throne has gone empty for to long. Whatels are we suppose to do? We wake up every single morning without Balance in the world, we try and find peace but we are just driving it away. What we seek is only a breath away, what we do next is up to the Fellow Knights and the Citizen's of Britannia. Make a choice, live everyday as it comes and hope for the best even though we know disaster is coming or bring back our King and restore peace to this world as it should be? We need to make a decision before it is to late and we all die. If you do not want Lord Casca to come back to power, then find someone that can lead us. Even though Casca had his faults he still can become a great King. I would volunteer Danica to become our leader but as we all know, when her and her sister became one, there is a twisted and evil side to Danica that we all fear to see. With Casca, we can change him. We can make him who we want him to be, we can make him the best King to have ever lived. You may not see it yet, but this is a good thing to do. Dont get me wrong, Danica is a great leader but there is another side to her that we havent seen yet, the evil twin sister's side. Even though we killed that Demon that lived inside of her, she still inherited his knowledge and thirst for blood. Make the right decision and bring back our King or we all will pay the price that no man should bare.....

Lord Alexander
Seargant of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata
Defender of the Royal Crown

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I absolutly love when you guys interact on the forums in real debate and conversation.

As I said before, when you guys are excited about the fiction... I get excited about the fiction and I do more and push more.

As such...

My fingers hurt from writing in game books.

I hope you all have your explorer hats handy, working on a self paced event/quest this week. Might not activate till next week though, its a biggy.

Also, my vote is for Chuckles, just sayin...

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
People may not have liked Casca, but were the people rioting in the streets or committing acts of terrorism? His draconian rule kept the land in line, and it kept all of us safe. We were only ready to defeat the Shadowlords because of Casca, not because of anything "Queen" Dawn did.

In a world where people worship Gods, do the Gods not punish people for breaking their rules? The same can be said of Exodus. Exodus will be our god, it will lead us into a new world. Those that go against it, will be punished. Those of us that choose to obey, will be rewarded with paradise.

The day of reckoning will be upon us all shortly. For all your sake, I hope you make the right decision.

Meatbread

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ahem, if I may attempt to be serious for a moment.

While making it our "god" is a rather ludicrous notion, the fact remains that the notion of Exodus being some sort of existential threat to Britannia is largely fiction. In all the years of its existence, it has only attempted to exert its influence outside of its native Ilshenar a single solitary time.

Even then, it was merely acting in support of Lord Blackthorn, a Britannian noble with as solid a claim to the throne as anyone since Lord British. In all the years since then it has remained completely isolated from Britannian events, and involved itself in nothing more alarming than intermittent conflict with other powers local to Ilshenar.

Conflict which, I stress, does not concern the national interests of Britannia.

Who in their right mind can say that with Britannia standing upon the precipice of total dissolution, that what it needs is to embroil itself in a foreign war being fought in an alternate facet of existence? Even Queen Zhah of Ter Mur has, to my knowledge, merely offered sanctuary to her fellow gargoyles fighting in the besieged city of Ver Lor Reg, rather than madly rushing off to war herself.

Exodus wishes for us to stay out of the way of whatever is going on in the hinterlands of Ilshenar? I say now that I wish the same thing as well! If Exodus cares to offer us a boon, of whatever sort, for following this most sensible course of action, then all the better.

Signed,
The Irresistably Suave Lord Nythrax
New Haven Skirt Inspector
Who Couldn't Quite Keep Serious to the End

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Surely there has to be someone alive that can replace our heads of state.
Let us call for a council

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The day of reckoning will be upon us all shortly. For all your sake, I hope you make the right decision.
Promathia, friend, I'm troubled by your rhetoric. You're urgency betrays you. I see the plan Exodus has for us. But what was it the Agent said to you? What gains have been promised? Surely your aims are not as noble as you protest. Aren't we loyal to the crown, not the heir that wears it?

However, I must admit we're so desperate for direction we will place our trust in anyone at this point. But hear me, my friend, it does not come easy. I've readied my Nexus and I will follow the Agent's plans. For now. I have no loyalty to Exodus, my blades are always at the ready. If Exodus is willing to grant us our King he must want something in return. I'll be watching with a keen eye. There are some things I'm not willing to relinqish.

On a side note:

I, for one, question our new robot overlords.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aren't we loyal to the crown, not the heir that wears it?
Desperate Time's call for desperate measures, Promathia and I are both loyal to the crown, and the one that bears it. Lord Casca would make a great King and Leader for Britannia.

With all do respect Lady Faeryl, you were chosen to lead and help protect the Knights of the Crux Ansata, making us go to war with Exodus instead of bring back our King will destroy lives that dont need to be lost. Take the most reasonable path and protect the Knights from death its self. Sometimes... War isnt the answer we seek. I only ask that everyone reconsider these conditions as if it were your last day to live and you were fighting for your life.... if you dont make the right decision... thats just what it will be... a matter between life and death.

*(Dont take it personally Faeryl, just RP)* :)

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Death....

Death is the only option. We must kill the raiders, kill the rioters, kill the protesters, kill the unwilling, exterminate the Meer, and exterminate the Juka. I know it is hard to grasp, but Exodus has explained everything to me. A darkness has corrupted our land, a darkness which must be destroyed. The only way to cleanse it, is it kill the host that carries it. These people are all corrupted, and must be put down.

This may not seem like one, but this is in fact a war. A war that us as knights must fight in. Any that oppose us, will fall, those who wish to ascend into paradise will be assimilated into our order.

Exodus will usher in the rapture. Exodus is our only savior.

Let us have the swords of the Knights of the Crux Ansata rip threw our enemies throats, and let the blood pour into the streets paving a river to greet our savior Exodus.

I hope for Danica's sake that she agrees.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*Takes a drink from a half empty liquor bottle*

Casca's rule one of safety? *raises one eyebrow* Need I remind you of the debacle he led us too after his public address? We die by the hundreds while he scurries away and hides after leading us to our demise on purpose. Casca was always out for the betterment of Casca, nobody else. It would not suprise me if Casca did not pay Ricardo to steal the Scion merely so he could start his trek towards setting himself up as the supposed "King". Which he was appointed to by a Council HE set on himself, and was conviently the sole survivor of the murders? I can only imagine what depths a zombie like elf with his mentality would stoop too. More evil than Exodus I tell you.... He merely hid it better.

*takes another swig*

Exodus? *gives a head shake and look of contempt* Outright evil. But, I can almost respect being evil and admitting you are such more than I can those that put on fake fronts. Even with that slight level of respect I would never agree with outright evil ruling the lands. You think things are bad without a leader,wait until you see how bad they are with evil at the helm.

Councils?
*takes a long five bubble drink*
A group of people sitting around gabbing about what to do for months on end? Lords, Ladies, Ambassadors and the like who are looking for the next big wheel to rule over the common folk? *a sarcastic smile stretches across his aged face* Yeah, that's exactly what we need. *rolls his eyes*

Do what you like, fight for the scraps they throw your way when they are kind enough to do so. I could care less in all honesty. As long as they do not mess with the booze.

Levi the Alkie
Mule of the Kinslayer Krew
Loyal to nothing but the bottle

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all due respect Alex, as Knights of the Crux Ansata, we should be more concerned with the protection and safety of the citizens of Britannia, not ourselves. If we don't stop Exodus, there will be more than just our lives lost. Our future doesn't depend on the resurrection of a dead king. Especially not THAT dead king. If you're that concerned about your life, why are you a Knight?

And Nythrax. Exodus may only be concerned with Ilshenar at the moment, but he knows that we're weak. Do you seriously think he'll stop at Ilshenar? I highly doubt it. As soon as he's done there, we'll surely be next.

Desperate times may call for desperate measures, but I'm not that desperate. Not yet.

Lady Faeryl Tyr'athem
Knight Major of the Knights of the Crux Ansata

(Right back at ya Alex! *winks before returning to her acts of piracy on the High Seas*)

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would seem that the leadership of the Crux Ansata is already corrupted.....Plans will have to be put in place to correct that.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Death....

Death is the only option. We must kill the raiders, kill the rioters, kill the protesters, kill the unwilling, exterminate the Meer, and exterminate the Juka. I know it is hard to grasp, but Exodus has explained everything to me. A darkness has corrupted our land, a darkness which must be destroyed. The only way to cleanse it, is it kill the host that carries it. These people are all corrupted, and must be put down.

This may not seem like one, but this is in fact a war. A war that us as knights must fight in. Any that oppose us, will fall, those who wish to ascend into paradise will be assimilated into our order.

Exodus will usher in the rapture. Exodus is our only savior.

Let us have the swords of the Knights of the Crux Ansata rip threw our enemies throats, and let the blood pour into the streets paving a river to greet our savior Exodus.

I hope for Danica's sake that she agrees.
Aye, so it is....

The Awakeining XVIIIIIII (if only that number exists)

I, Alexander, woke from a dream this early morning. What seemed like a dream was a vision. Vision of the past, the present, and the future. I dreamed i was walking on a sandy cobblestone street, outlined with raimnants of what use to be a city. I looked and noticed a statue and a banner, that read "Those who have apposed us shall draw their last breath when the sun sets on the early morning of the summer solstice." I looked around more startled than ever and noticed something els, fire brewing in the evening wind, restless souls lurking around all lost and hungry for rest. It was a puzzle, the statue and banner, the fire, the torn down houses, and the restless souls. I was standing in the ruins of Magincia that was torn down a couple of years ago. I walked slowly but calmly toward a display case that held a spellbook. "Book of the Damned and unjust". As soon as i touched it to open it, a faint battle cry merged from the west... now from the east... and now all around me. The wind picked up, everything started to disappear and the last thing i remembered was a restless soul looked me dead in the eyes, and i was out cold...

I woke that very same night it seemed, blood running down my leg that looked fresh. Only this time i was someplace different, but meerly the same. I was standing at Lord British's castle and i see a figure in black and a mechanical contraption. I got closer to investigate what was going on, and as i saw the figures face i knew where i was. Lord Promathia and an Agent of Exodus were talking, i would assume they were discussing the peace treaty and the plans to bring back Lord Casca. I felt a burning sensation and i closed my eyes for a split second and when i opened them, i was in the streets of britannia. A local Carpenter whom ive met and had done some dealings with before, was throwing trash in the streets, cursing out everyone he came in contact with, sobbing saying "Why must we go through this agony everyday!" I walked around the corner and saw a local actor doing the same thing the carpenter was, im not sure if it was his skills in the acting proffestion and was just making fun of the Carpenter or if he himself felt the same way. Another jolt of pain went through my spine and i was at Queen Dawn's Grave. A local priest was bowing down at her grave. I could only make out a little of what he said, "Why did you have to leave us?".... "Why must we go through this torture every day?"...."Please come back to us great Queen!" As soon as he said that last line.... a bolt of lighting was thrown down from the heavens and the priest laid on the ground breathless.... I DIDNT UNDERSTAND!! With that thought, i became sleepy, and i could only get one more thought in before i went into a deep sleep... "This...Must...Be the...Present......."

I woke up, begging it be the last time. I could tell some years have passed by the way everthing looked, and the way my clothes were all worn out. What felt like a decade only took a few seconds. With caution, i started wondering around, nothing to be seen, only machines being on and rawring. I saw no one in the town of Brit, Not a single life-like soul. With dried up tears in my eyes and the heavy machine smoke being bellowed out, my eyes started to burn. I went into a local Britain healers shop and found a bowl of water that didnt look like it was just set there. With the burning in my eyes getting greater i had no choice but to risk it and wash my face in this bowl of what looked like to be algae infested water. When that nightmare was over, i dried my face off with my tattered shirt. I noticed a parchment laying on the desk that read "To those who are wonded, we can not help thee any longer, under the orders of the Exodus Army..." I knew what was going on.... we failed to make the peace treaty and the Exodus army invaded the world. I no longer wanted to be here anymore and tried everyway to get out of it... but nothing worked... I sat down on the healers bed and started thinking "Why was i sent this message and what meaning does it bear? A sudden headache went through my head and i closed my eyes trying to wish the pain away. As soon as i opened my eyes a void looking gate appeared before me. Knowing it was my only option and choice i decided to go through it... I only remember falling into a void pit seeing a lava like floor at the bottem, wishing i didnt go through the gate. What seemed like hours of falling, the floor appeared to be getting closer, and closer... AND CLOSER! I hit the floor with a hard thump and a wrack of pain went through my body.... but... this was lava was it not? What i was looking at was a mirror illusion... a trick known by an old King that once lived. I looked to my right and saw a void red casket with crystal webs around it. I got to my feet and herd a startling noice to me left. Slowly.. i turned around.. and saw a Void Demon looking at me... i didnt want to take another step. I wanted to think of a happy thought but in this time and place i couldnt think of one. The Demon got closer to me and the most bizzar thing happened.... he talked.... "What are you doing in the sacred realm under the Abyss?" I awnsered as honestly as i could because i didnt want to know what this demon could do to me.. "Im not sure how i got here...im lost.. and would like to know what this place is.".... "This place is the solitary confignment for our beloved Lord Casca's tomb" said the Demon. I was granted the ability to stay... only because the Demon said one last and strange statement... "We've been expecting you.".... With that, the Demon disappeared and the room got darker and darker. The room was lit up enough where i could see a faint mist, and i figure appeared in it. Instantly i bowed for i was standing before the apperition of our Great King Casca. With a Ghost like voice he explaind to me this is what the world will be like if we cannot persuade everyone to bring Casca back. What lies ahead would be only chaos and nothing more. He did say "Use Exodus to bring me back... but do not trust them".... "They are nothing but trouble.. and when i return... we... will kill them off and restore peace to Sosaria." He gave me strong details on how to trick Exodus and keep Casca as king.. but it will be everything but easy. After everything was said and done, the ghost of Casca faded away and i went into a deep sleep only to wake in the real world with a plan and a goal. With a final thought, "Lets do this", the night ended with a candle light going out and nothing but silence in the air....

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know it is long, but is packed full of RP and a good story about a dream of Casca i "had"... Please read and enjoy. :)

hehe, Faeryl, i do have to admit, that one stung a bit... :)

Meatbread

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
And Nythrax. Exodus may only be concerned with Ilshenar at the moment, but he knows that we're weak. Do you seriously think he'll stop at Ilshenar? I highly doubt it. As soon as he's done there, we'll surely be next.
Taking the current conflict between Exodus and the nearby gargish citystate as evidence that the former has imminent plans of universal conquest is absolutely ludicrous overstatement. Exodus has never shown any real expansionist tendencies in the past, and even now only skirmishes with its closest and most immediate neighbor. By that measure any war, fought anywhere, between anyone would be evidence of an immediate existential threat to Britannia.

And yet, your rather simplistic line of reasoning is surely one that would resonate with the peasantry. Yes, increasingly I find the notion of a war of aggression against Exodus to be an agreeable one. An external enemy would do wonders to unite our fracturing kingdom, particularly an external enemy as alien and as frightening to the uneducated as Exodus.

Consider the opportunities such a war would present. With the right effort, the right propaganda, we could easily portray our own turmoil as being due to the nefarious machinations of Exodus. From there it would be the simplest work to frame our political dissidents as agents of Exodus, striving to keep the kingdom weak so that we cannot interfere in its evil plans. We would be free to introduce sweeping new crackdowns upon the populace, finally cementing our control and bringing order to the streets.

And of course we would defeat the "evil" of Exodus and be viewed as saviors by many. It's a nearly ideal situation, as no one will mourn for such a being.

I have been persuaded. To hell with offers of peace, to hell with bringing back Casca. Let us make war upon Exodus.

Signed,
The Debonair Lord Nythrax
Moral Relativist of the Crux Ansata
All Hail the Horny Helmet

(That's right kids, I just made fighting Exodus the EVIL option. Am I awesome or what?)

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Kinslayer, I want what your drinking-that must be some good SH*&
And yes we most certainly need a council-As Knights of the Crux Ansata-since when do we listen to some half wit and just follow blindly.
We are no longer some rag tag group of mercenary's , We are well seasoned and have been through much. We are a team, a unit, a family.
Faeryl, lets call on Lady Danica and form a council with all the heads of towns (the ones that havent gone mad)
I look forward to a post of date and location

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in the middle of a reply to some of you, but as I just had what could be deemed a very close call with a potential tornado, I lost power and totally forgot what I was gonna say.

I'll get back to you guys on an answer when I stop shaking...

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dreams of wastelands, visages of anarchy, playing host to Exodus? The drums of war are upon us, already I hear them mounting at the walls. But I entreat you all, if this war splits us then none will live to see the fairer seasons! Stand down Promathia, Alexander, Nythrax please, brothers in arms, come to reason. Surely they are not hosts of some disease, they are impoverished and needful peoples, beautiful mistreated peoples. They need our respect, our courage, our humility and valor.

Please Faeryl, I'm afraid the worst has befallen your comrades. There brains are fevered by Exodus. It would be best to keep them close during the long hours that approach us. Keep your alliances where you may, and keep your enemies closer.

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in the middle of a reply to some of you, but as I just had what could be deemed a very close call with a potential tornado, I lost power and totally forgot what I was gonna say.

I'll get back to you guys on an answer when I stop shaking...
Glad you're ok!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It would seem that the leadership of the Crux Ansata is already corrupted.....Plans will have to be put in place to correct that.

*pulls Faeryl to the side and whispers*

You don't reckon Solus can control the weather do you?

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say bring back Blackthorn. The virtues, left limping after Lord British departed, exist simply as a mockery. While I respect Lady Danica as our leader, even she has lost composure when she was most needed. I was surprised to find myself the most vociferous advocate of saving a child and attempting to assist a clearly exhausted and tormented peasant on the bridge to Lord Blackthorn's castle. Let us seek the restoration of the true heir, Blackthorn, who was succeeded by the usurper Danica, who proved to lack the desire and the capability to lead. Chaos and technomancy may be the answer we need. I shall continue to gaze deeply into the nexus at my tower, and await a sign....

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The dream was merely a vision... a vision of what has came, a vision of what is takeing place, and a vision of what to expect. I only felt the neccesity to share my dream i have so doubtfully been given. Its up to you and everyone els to translate it. I come to you not a victim of war, not a seeker to fight, but a Citizen looking for peace. The future can be unwritten, we are a book and every move we make we are writing a page to it. Its up to us how the book will end, will it end in death and sorrow? Will it end with Victory? Its time to decide, decide what side you are on. War is at our doorsteps, whether its us VS Exodus, Exodus VS Casca, Knights VS Casca and so on and so forth. Either way we put it, war is knocking on our door, are we gonna awnser the door and persue in battle or run and hide and hope they go to our neighbors door? For this Battle i stand With Promathia and Casca, TO HELL with Exodus, we will stick to Casca's plan and overthrow Exodus himself, we just need their magic and expertise to revive our Lord back to full power, then our King will live once more!

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The dream was merely a vision... a vision of what has came, a vision of what is takeing place, and a vision of what to expect. I only felt the neccesity to share my dream i have so doubtfully been given. Its up to you and everyone els to translate it. I come to you not a victim of war, not a seeker to fight, but a Citizen looking for peace. The future can be unwritten, we are a book and every move we make we are writing a page to it. Its up to us how the book will end, will it end in death and sorrow? Will it end with Victory? Its time to decide, decide what side you are on. War is at our doorsteps, whether its us VS Exodus, Exodus VS Casca, Knights VS Casca and so on and so forth. Either way we put it, war is knocking on our door, are we gonna awnser the door and persue in battle or run and hide and hope they go to our neighbors door? For this Battle i stand With Promathia and Casca, TO HELL with Exodus, we will stick to Casca's plan and overthrow Exodus himself, we just need their magic and expertise to revive our Lord back to full power, then our King will live once more!
Alexander, while Casca is our true king....Exodus is our God. A God that will preform a miracle, a God that will give us his blessing in the form of a revived Casca.

We purge the world of those who are corrupted....Such as the Crux high command....Exodus will usher in paradise...He will restore our king...bring us peace.....

Let the unruly be killed in the streets with the rest of the vermin and let us purge our land of Meer and Juka influence.

Crux Knights, heed the call of Exodus, or perhaps in battle a Crux blade will bring about your own demise.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alexander, while Casca is our true king....Exodus is our God. A God that will preform a miracle, a God that will give us his blessing in the form of a revived Casca.

We purge the world of those who are corrupted....Such as the Crux high command....Exodus will usher in paradise...He will restore our king...bring us peace.....

Let the unruly be killed in the streets with the rest of the vermin and let us purge our land of Meer and Juka influence.

Crux Knights, heed the call of Exodus, or perhaps in battle a Crux blade will bring about your own demise.
If this be true.... Then Long Live Casca! Long Live Exodus! and Long Live Restoration!!!

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If this be true.... Then Long Live Casca! Long Live Exodus! and Long Live Restoration!!!
I'm very proud of you Alexander. Once Exodus brings us into paradise, any who worship Exodus will be transcended to a new level of existence. Everything about you will be improved, as flesh and metal are combined.

Meatbread

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, it's become plain that dear Sir Solus is in fact what is known as "a raving tosser" in scientific terms. Nevertheless, the benefits of war against Exodus remain.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Alex,
Have you been hitting up that 350 prooof Toadstool juice again?

Imagine if you will, being half robotic and some evil genius decides to flip a switch and some computer chip inside your robotic self is activated and you can no longer control your legs as they drag you toward a cliff. I call that being a sheeple.

I am thinking this evil being is thriving off the termoil from the people. Your imbibing on a hearty tankard of ale is allowing this ... this evil to thrive. Think happy thoughts!

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arya, technomancy presents incredible opportunity for enhancing oneself, fortifying otherwise feeble biological shortcomings and simply increasing one's viability. Blackthorn was a savant who was snuffed before he could fulfill his potential. Look to Logos.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Keel,
I am thinking Matrix here

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Matrix remains in place at my Tower; I see enlightenment and power in the teachings from Logos, and I refuse to close my mind to the potential hinted at by these devices.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking the current conflict between Exodus and the nearby gargish citystate as evidence that the former has imminent plans of universal conquest is absolutely ludicrous overstatement. Exodus has never shown any real expansionist tendencies in the past, and even now only skirmishes with its closest and most immediate neighbor. By that measure any war, fought anywhere, between anyone would be evidence of an immediate existential threat to Britannia.
I was just thinking about this and remembered something I'd like to mention. Nythrax, you said the idea of Exodus planning to expand beyond Ver Lor Reg was ludicrous, but during the Lightning War, one of the Exodus Minion Lords kept repeating a message that I believe lends some credibility to my original concerns.

THE GODS OF METAL AND LIGHTNING HAVE COME!!! ALL BEND THE KNEE OR BE DESTROYED! THIS CITY IS FIRST; BUT NOT LAST!!! THE PAST HAS BEEN REMADE, AND THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE METAL GODS!!!
'This city is first; but not last.' He's already taken Ver Lor Reg, and from this statement, it certainly looks to me like Exodus has his sights on taking Britannia as well.​

Meatbread

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Taking propagandistic nonsense shouted in battle as a serious statement of political intent is rather specious, but what the hell, I'm game. I'm currently indisposed, but should be back in action shortly, and can begin devising some propaganda of our own in order to link our mutinous peasantry to Exodus.