• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Piritin Riddle (win a chest w/10 pof)

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AR Mates. I will gives ta tha first of ya that answers me riddle, a chest containing 10 powders of fortifycation. No Private messages will be considered. Now. Me first mate was procurrin stores for tha ship and he collected hisself a fox, a duck and a bushel of kern. Not far from town he found hisself bein chased by the good queens sheriff. He got inta a bad sitcheation whence he come afore a bridge that would only allow him and one of his goods to cross the bridge at a time. How does me mate get all three goods across the bridge and continues on his way to me ship?

C

Crystal Canyon

AR Mates. I will gives ta tha first of ya that answers me riddle, a chest containing 10 powders of fortifycation. No Private messages will be considered. Now. Me first mate was procurrin stores for tha ship and he collected hisself a fox, a duck and a bushel of kern. Not far from town he found hisself bein chased by the good queens sheriff. He got inta a bad sitcheation whence he come afore a bridge that would only allow him and one of his goods to cross the bridge at a time. How does me mate get all three goods across the bridge and continues on his way to me ship?
He has his duck eat the bussel of corn, then lets the fox eat the duck. Now he just carries the Fox across with him, that contains the duck and the corn.

LOL...Just a guess of course.

M

Michael Wolf

Well now considerin' any fool knows ya can't leave the duck with da fox or the fox ill eat the duck. Ya can't leave the duck with the corn or duck ill eat the corn. Soooo...

He brings to Duck over. Goes back and gets the corn. Brings da corn over and brings the Duck back. Leaves the duck and brings the corn over. goes back and gets da duck. Hence never leavin' the duck with the corn or the fox with the duck...

Now where's dat chest Matie?

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ar we could have cookie conger up sum fox shoefly and sum duck pattie. RRRR

sorry but no.

M

Michael Wolf

Ar we could have cookie conger up sum fox shoefly and sum duck pattie. RRRR

sorry but no.
OOps Typo there...

He brings to Duck over. Goes back and gets the corn. Brings da corn over and brings the Duck back. Leaves the duck and brings the fox over. goes back and gets da duck. Hence never leavin' the duck with the corn or the fox with the duck...

C

Crystal Canyon

He could simply carry the corn across in which the duck would follow, and the fox would follow the duck. Collect them all back up on the other side and continue to the ship.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well now considerin' any fool knows ya can't leave the duck with da fox or the fox ill eat the duck. Ya can't leave the duck with the corn or duck ill eat the corn. Soooo...

He brings to Duck over. Goes back and gets the corn. Brings da corn over and brings the Duck back. Leaves the duck and brings the corn over. goes back and gets da duck. Hence never leavin' the duck with the corn or the fox with the duck...

Now where's dat chest Matie?
He brings to Duck over. tis true
Goes back and gets the corn. tis true
Brings da corn over and brings the Duck back. tis true
Leaves the duck and brings the corn over. Sorry but no.
goes back and gets da duck. tis true

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOps Typo there...

He brings to Duck over. Goes back and gets the corn. Brings da corn over and brings the Duck back. Leaves the duck and brings the fox over. goes back and gets da duck. Hence never leavin' the duck with the corn or the fox with the duck...
Thanks fer helpin me first mate make to tha ship.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another contest coming Monday 12 October 2009 sometime in the evening approximately 1800 hrs eastern, 6:00 pm Eastern. Prize 500 magical residue + 5 pof.