• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"A Piece of Blackrock" Question

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying to put together a complete set of the tiny "A Piece of Blackrock". (Yes, I collect the most obtuse, non-shiny things). These are not the current mined ones, but ones that dropped years ago.

Does anyone else have a set? I'm trying to figure out how many different graphics there are. I currently have 16 and I haven't found any new graphics for awhile. Be nice to see a full set to see how many and which ones I'm missing (be even nicer to know I'm done - ha!).

Thank you so much (pics are appreciated.!)

Last edited:

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I collect these as well in my blackrock cave but only have 14 currently. Yes i did copy your track Idea! :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I collect these as well in my blackrock cave but only have 14 currently. Yes i did copy your track Idea! :)

I'm honored you liked the idea so much to use it (and thank you for mentioning it above). I'll post a picture later today of the ones I have and we can see if we have any different ones. If we can get a graphic of a complete set (at least by popular opinion), perhaps we can get it in the archive for reference of future collectors. I encourage everyone to post a picture of the ones they have, even if you only have a couple!

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry it took me so long to post mine. I did have a duplicate when I blew up the image. However, I think these 15 are different from each other. If someone sees a duplicate, please let me know.

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i also have a set and if you are really keen on blackrock i have other things, fake blackrock jewellery set, blackrock pickaxe magincia pillar (im sure its blackrock) so go really daft and collect the lot, are there other items?

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry it took me so long to post mine. I did have a duplicate when I blew up the image. However, I think these 15 are different from each other. If someone sees a duplicate, please let me know.

By process of elimination I think you are missing my number 6 (rounded with straight left side and bottom, like your number 2 and my 10 but flipped on the horizontal axis), and I'm missing your 4 and 5 (the 2 with 90 degree angles).

So it looks like 16 total maybe?