• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Parting Gift - HARROWER

• Thread starter imported_Lariat
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lariat

As for the parting gift to Fel I was talking about in the other thread, sometime after the conclusion of the little shindig Dar's got planned this Saturday, I'll be heading to the Star Room with a set of champ skulls to pop a free public Harrower. All are invited and encouraged to attend. Go, fight, kill, maim, and dismember. Have a blast, no need for lying and backstabbing to get a free set of skulls. I don't know what time it will be exactly, other than it will be this Saturday night. Hope to see you all there!

G

Anytime soon?
It's almost 6PM PST ^_^
Pretty much prime-time.

I

imported_SuperKen

I can't say I knew Lariat well, in fact, I only met him yesterday, after the auction. And while our conversation was short, you could tell that the guy was intensely committed to his ideals for making Baja a better place.

In my book, anyone who's done as much as Lariat has done for this shard is A-OK.

Coming from an environment of trash talkers and inflated egos, it's hard to distinguish the good from the bad. Lariat is one of those dudes that help build things in Baja, not take away from it. He's a guy that people would log in to see, not log off in disgust.

I understand that there's a bit of criticism afloat about the guy. I can neither confirm nor deny those rumors. I can't even say I like him; having just met him. But he deserves far better than the horrible speeches given by petty folks tonight, at his farewell banquet. This is a guy who's done more for this shard than most guilds combined.

The Cartel would like to thank him for his generous gift tonight. We had lots of fun, and our primary focus was never to take the Harrower, but to foster an environment of good will and fair and balanced gameplay. We can only hope that we achieved this goal tonight.

Kudos to all that showed up. Here's to a better Baja!

G

Well said Ken. The Harrower was a great time for all you showed. Lariat did deserve better than to have those bitter people to show at what was intended as a celebration of a man that has brought so much to this game, not just Baja. Lariat you will be missed my friend, thanks for the fun, the fights and your friendship. Farewell.

Frost Keats