• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) * A parchment poster hangs from a nearby bank wall*

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail my fellow brothers and sisters of britannia. I have spent the past few weeks walking the streets of Trinsic over hearing talk from the common folk with rumours of blackthrones return as well as his ascending to the throne.

Although he does seem to mean well and wish to rule and work for the good of the kingdom I cant help but feel worried with his strong beliefs in Chaos and how this will play in the fate of virtues as well as are realm we all work and pay so dearly to keep safe with the aid of the virtues!

I'am not calling for a rebellion but for anyone who still hold the virtues dear to there core of beliefs that we ban together as a group to make sure in every matter that faces are realm and kingdom that it is the virtues and not the philosophical chaos that will govern the kingdom policies!

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(( OOC part )))

What I would think would be a great idea is for any players that are uneasy with the fact of a king of Chaos forum not a guild but a group of virtues loving people to protest and make know to blackthron that we will not let chaos be the weapon for the kingdom and how we still hold true to the virtues. Perhaps if enough interest is show we could hold bi-monthly meetings and talk about the events leading around blackthron and how to safe guard the virtues and what not any ideas would be welcome I don't wish to lead I rather that everyone have a equal spare and part in this.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a reason I didn't attend the Coronation last night..

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont get me wrong I dont wish to see are new king gone I just feel uneasy with his beliefs and how it will play into kingdom affairs.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh the new King on Catskills - he was even in the area with the Statue for the Throne Deeds, together with Dupre, and talking with the players.
(I cannot remember this happening on Drachenfels, on Europa I missed that stage in total due to not seeing the gate, and the archery contest later has been held by the EM and Lord Dupre.)
The king even enjoyed a glass of eggnog from my hands. *smiles*
Too bad that the time zones are so different.
*Salute*
Olahorand
House Blackthorn

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, like Bobby Ewing Blackthorn was just taking a long shower, and not really dead?