• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] A Paradoxical Statue Giving Reverent Form To The Formless Lady Called Oblivion And Void

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This statue is located on Atlantic. I will trade the statue 1:1, for the following sets.

Example: Statue for Set 3

Please PM me if you have any interest, Thanks.
The Statue has a value of about 1bil
________________________________________________________________________________

Set 1
- A Crystal Idol Of Pthorath The Fallen Spider Princess

Set 2
- Shed Scales Of Nvenbem The Ice Dragon [Christmas Eve, Atlantic - 2010] (5 Piece Suit)

Set 3
- A Mystically Enhanced Poseable Doll In The Form Of A Boy Called "Addie"

Set 4
- Ornate Plate Helm With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side
- Ornate Breast Plate With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side
- Ornate Platemail Gorget With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side
- Jewled Encrusted Sword With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side

Set 5
- Ashes Of The Mystical Bennu Bird Matriarch: They Pulse With Life Still!

Set 6
- See! I Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette (Two Toned Red Lantern)

Set 7
- 2 Piece Marble Table (Facing South)

Set 8
- A Glowing Birdbath Engraved With A Golden Turkey And Other Winged Creatures

Set 9
- Queen Dawns Royal Plate Suit (Suit with Red Halberd and Cloak)
- A Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata

Set 10
- I Was Shown The Light To Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette (Void Lantern)

Set 11
- A Crystal Idol Of Huuteth The Spider Queen

Set 12
- Atlantic Llama Festival 2010 Commemorative Statue - Storytelling First Place Winner (Gold Llama Statue)

Set 13
- Atlantic Llama Festival 2010 Commemorative Statue - Storytelling Second Place Runner Up (Silver Llama Statue)

Set 14
-Atlantic Llama Festival 2010 Commemorative Statue - Storytelling Second Place Third Place (Bronze Llama Statue)