• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event *a note bearing the forbidden blue ankh of the crux ansata hand delivered to a few select people*

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A note bearing the blue ankh of the outlawed knights of Crux Ansata is hand delivered to you by a young peasant in the street, he then runs off without a word.

"Knight, as one of the few I believe still bears our sigil with honor I request your assistance. Our very meeting will be an illegal action in the eyes of the law, our action may be defined even worse. Sunday August 19th @ 9pm EST - Moonglow Graveyard - See you there. ~ A"

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be there come hell or high water!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't help but wonder what we'll be doing... *ponders the possibilities*

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A shadowy figure hugs the wall of the inn as he reads the note by the light coming from a lone window.

He smirks as he then slowly makes his way towards the castle.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Copies and pastes a scrolled note at the base of the Toad Town Banner- Call to Arms... The Crux are back and meaner then ever!

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great event tonight! I think the only confuzzling part was where the "Museum".

I had this playing in the background during the fight against Tresha

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great Event Bennu... i Loved it. Sorry you had to listen to so many complain, myself included. (yes, I complained at the end of the event about the item situation)

Either way, i loved it, i loved how we all had to work together in order to do the event. Makes people pay attention more instead of just being there for a drop. Thanks again Bennu. :)

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great Event Bennu... i Loved it. Sorry you had to listen to so many complain, myself included. (yes, I complained at the end of the event about the item situation)
What item situation? I had to log off right after Tresha died to make it to Baja's event

blinkdog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i loved how we all had to work together in order to do the event. Makes people pay attention more instead of just being there for a drop.
I blithely went wherever the crowd did, wandered off into the Abyss on an incorrect lead, missed a bunch of stuff completely, used chat to skip it and catch up with everyone, and was still wandering around the hedge maze looking at fire demons for quite a while before anything that dropped rares popped up.

I'm looking forward to whatever tactics Bennu will use to reward lore experts while disadvantaging cross-sharders, since said tactics will by neccessity be completely different than anything we saw the other night.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm looking forward to whatever tactics Bennu will use to reward lore experts while disadvantaging cross-sharders,

NO offense to anyone at all meant.... but in all honesty, I personally have never been a fan of the xshard EM Event crowd anyway. I'm from the "Stay on your shard and offa mine crowd"

blinkdog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
NO offense to anyone at all meant.... but in all honesty, I personally have never been a fan of the xshard EM Event crowd anyway. I'm from the "Stay on your shard and offa mine crowd"
Well listen, the reason you have all these cross-sharders is because events are too easy. Right now all you have to do is sit around for five minutes, then go to whatever place people are talking about in chat and fight things. But see, if the clues get more vague and more dependant upon having read these forums, then it might take seven, eight, or even ten minutes for one of the several people who know what's going on to figure things out and tell everyone else.

And that will stop cross-sharding. Because reasons.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way to stop most of the cross-sharders is to stop giving out items at events.