• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A non-political look at tonights debate

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Romney likes to use the word "crushed" and Obama likes to gesture his hands like he is holding a hamburger. And the debate moderator just needs to shut up and let the canidates speak. I don't think anyone tuned in to hear him interupt either canidate when it was their turn to make a statement.

Last edited:

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The moderator is there to keep the debate on track, though.
Politicians are experts at going off point, evasion and misdirection.
Until politicians can debate the points properly, moderators need to be there to put them back on topic'

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The moderator last evening was a doormat...

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After watching tonights VP debate,I have come to the conclusion that if it isn't someone's turn to speak,their mic should be turned off. I couldn't care less how funny you think the other guy is being. Keep your huffs and giggles to yourself.

Last edited: