• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a no news news report

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went and listened and yelled like always , but i have learned no matter what we do in the game we want someone else to do them for us like events , we all exspect ea to do them for us but as we all know with all the up grades theres so much to do in uo now that when i log in im still dizzy .

we need to start singleing out the different classes there are for a weekday event , like warriors , mages, tammers etc etc etc that way people paying can feel some pride in being who we are im sure that theres alot of people feels like i do i bring sir tedley into a event and im not a palidian now im a cleric .

i also knoticed that we try hard to make what we have work but in alot of cases that will never work
as a blacksmith i made great weapons , now i have to be a imbuerer to make better stuff and the creatures have even better stuff LOL im sorry but as a blacksmith no matter what we should be able to make stuff 100x better then any type of treasure we find .

rping - that means roll playing , i tried to get alot of people interested in role playing by wanteing to be king all i got was lafed at , but yet you still want more role playing in the game , instid of shooting someone down for there efforts maybe give them a chance ? no matter what or how silly it is ???

the em's do a great job , even when i cry wolf there events are still fun and will always will be but before we go and tell them to do something else maybe we need to learn to respect what they try to do for us ?

there here for us even if we are napa and we still have a right to be heard make sure you email them with all your ideas , im sure we all have something to have fun with .

ty gnight

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went and listened and yelled like always , but i have learned no matter what we do in the game we want someone else to do them for us like events , we all exspect ea to do them for us but as we all know with all the up grades theres so much to do in uo now that when i log in im still dizzy .

we need to start singleing out the different classes there are for a weekday event , like warriors , mages, tammers etc etc etc that way people paying can feel some pride in being who we are im sure that theres alot of people feels like i do i bring sir tedley into a event and im not a palidian now im a cleric .

i also knoticed that we try hard to make what we have work but in alot of cases that will never work
as a blacksmith i made great weapons , now i have to be a imbuerer to make better stuff and the creatures have even better stuff LOL im sorry but as a blacksmith no matter what we should be able to make stuff 100x better then any type of treasure we find .

rping - that means roll playing , i tried to get alot of people interested in role playing by wanteing to be king all i got was lafed at , but yet you still want more role playing in the game , instid of shooting someone down for there efforts maybe give them a chance ? no matter what or how silly it is ???

the em's do a great job , even when i cry wolf there events are still fun and will always will be but before we go and tell them to do something else maybe we need to learn to respect what they try to do for us ?

there here for us even if we are napa and we still have a right to be heard make sure you email them with all your ideas , im sure we all have something to have fun with .

ty gnight
remeber the desighners made the game for us to play and enjoy we as players make the game better for us to play it /