• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Night to Remember!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a night, mateys!

It all started with the Bard's Night hosted by the Purple Guardians of Honor at the Jolly Roger Inn. It was a lot of fun to listen to the stories, and see the winners strut off with large checks in their pockets and a proud smile on their faces.

Directly afterwards at 8pm EST (as every first Saturday of the month) the pirates' Black Market was held, and lots of contraband changed ownership for amazing low prices.
At the same time, those who solved the Ransom and Blood quest received valuable prizes, which they could select in a random order. High-end engraved weapons, fine armor, and other useful stuff. A total of 7 people showed up to legitimately claim their prize!

Directly afterwards, the whole shard met at a controled IDOC giveaway. A keep full of more or less valuable items was taken down, and people grabbed what they could. After the castle fell, everyone froze for about half a minute, and then we moved in slow motion. The most crazy hubbub I seen in a while!

I want to thank all those who helped organize the Bard's Night (especially da landlubbers from the PGoH), those who sold their contraband on the Black Market, and everyone else who attended!

The Catskills community is far from dying!!! It is more alive and kicking than ever.

P.S.: Stay tuned for further pirate events! More contraband needs to be smuggled into the pirate village during the next weeks.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From crazy squirrels to crazy stories. The storytelling was both entertaining and hilarious.

For me, when the keep dropped it was still half visible on the screen, and my computer saw it as being such. I couldn't walk inside. I did manage to nab one artie. It was wild just to see so many people at once on the screen...never again will I complain about lag, for last night was the example of all examples for me.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for hosting and sponsoring the quest UP, it was a lot of fun to do, and the engraved rune blade made a perfect prize. The Istas museum has one on display for all to see and commemorate the event.

S

Seti Azrael

*nods* Our Museum Director, Xander Rayne, in the city of Istas was very glad to add the engraved runeblade to his displays. I've heard nothing but good things from those who participated in the Pirate Conspiracy. Well done on a successful Quest.