• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new quest!

• Thread starter ShephardOfArmageddon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

ShephardOfArmageddon

Today Tood entered into a contract with a shadowy party to aquire a powerful artifact, a cloak from the Shadow Lord Astaroth.

The robe waits in the hands of a black market hawker for no small amount of gold.
The horde minion was summoned for the first beg of this new quest branch. Taking the guise of "little Hubert," Tood's shingles afflicted son, he played his part to the compassion of one Storm [*] in New Haven.
Hubert had the shingles, and did't know how. Storm actually offered the info that shingles can manifest in a kid several years after having had contracted chicken pox. Could our faithful horde minion slave have gotten the shingles from Tood herding chicken pox stricken kittens a couple days back?
But luckily there is a vaccine for the shingles. And the healer guildmaster in Vesper has it. Expensive, of course. Storm donated a check of 100k to the treatment of Hubert and then even offered a gate to Vesper.

C'monm folks! This stuff is easy! Get out there and beg! I want some new stories. If we can get some other people posting I'll start taking pictures and journal records and the like.

Tood Berklyson of the Shephards of the Armageddon
The Most Low
LUM

S

ShephardOfArmageddon

I appreciate it.

So far, about 390k more has been made towards the robe.