• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A New Plot Discovered

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was brought to my attention by one the citizens guarding Skara (a gargoyle no less!) that he had tricked a goblin (Reeky) into believing he was one of them. She (it? whatever) informed Ti'Vril that there was going to be a kidnapping, at least one, maybe more, of goon squad members. Upon hearing this I returned to my home where there was a book from someone called Yatterfriend saying the exact same thing. I have turned the book into Capt Reeves office.

If anyone sees this Reeky, and now some goblin named Little Piddles (they are spreading like cockroaches) please beat them senseless, let them recover, then beat them senseless again, then deliver then to Skara. Once they are secured feel free to beat them senseless a 3rd time

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Score one for the good guys! or the sorta good guys, or the not quite as bad bad guys! take your pick

I finally caught up with Reeky trying to salt my home and this was the result

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After posting my reply in support of the capture and punishment of Reeky and her band of miscreants, this is what I came home to. The smell of the rotting fish made me retch! If anyone captures her or any of her "associates", please let me know so I can beat them senseless for a fourth time.

the stench.jpg

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does that make me even less of a good guy if I have to laugh at that? And no need to stop at 4. You can beat that thing senseless as many times as you wish. I won't tell

All I ask is that Reeky is eventually handed over to skara, at least somewhat alive. There she will be promptly (and fairly if necessary) tried. Then convicted and drawn and quartered, with the remains being place at all 4 corners of Skara as a warning to all other goblins and yatters. That's what I like to call a "severance package" and no it ain't pretty

Last edited:

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Silly Hummies! Wees takin ober. Wees already has Skara Brae. Funny Name, wees tinks wees needs to change dat. To dat Hawkeye guy and Mama lady, yoos time is up. Wees comin for yoos

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where I come from, the central city - bordered by the moat of skulls - is called Umbra, but none of the surrounding pastoral estates have names; they are referred to by a vague wave of the hand and a facial expression ranging from a displeased grimace through to a wordless snarl of anguish, depending on how downright terrible they are.

Britannians seem to have enough trouble with urban Umbrians. I would not wish our rural hillbillies on anybody.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I'm saying is that naming places is a fruitless exercise that can lead only to heartache, because they will eventually deteriorate into awful hovels filled with awful people. Ugly, uneducated, smelly awful people.

Reeky Bugbutt

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
What I'm saying is that naming places is a fruitless exercise that can lead only to heartache, because they will eventually deteriorate into awful hovels filled with awful people. Ugly, uneducated, smelly awful people.
Dat makes sense mees tinks. Also usins goblins got pea (or pee) brains so wees forgets where wees going most da time anyway. Easier to just say mees goin dere. Dat way wees neber gets lost. Maybe wees can just name everywhere "dere?"

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WEEES COMING FROMS CHESSY TO HEPS YOO REEKY. DEM HUMMIES NOS KIN ABUSES YOOS LIKE DEY DOIN.

OZOG AN PITMUCK

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WEEES COMING FROMS CHESSY TO HEPS YOO REEKY. DEM HUMMIES NOS KIN ABUSES YOOS LIKE DEY DOIN.

OZOG AN PITMUCK
Oh Terrific! more rodents to exterminate. *sighs* I can barely defend Skara Brae (read: failing miserably) against Yattery and Reeky now. I am forced to double my bounty yet again. 10gp now! sheesh I'm gonna go broke

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oy, just let them have the miserable pile of rock! God knows they'd do a better job of running it than any Britannian I could name, and they're much cuter.