• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A New Mapping Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Drakelord

I want to say tomorrow around noon i'll post a link to a site that you can download it at.

As long as Stratics doesn't ban me for it :eyes::eyes::eyes:
Or you could just PM the link to folks that ask. Maybe if we ask the boss lady what she thinks?

B

bikrdotnet

I am super geeked on the release of vyal's app.. Having seen it in it's infancy I am stoked to see it enter the arena. With the speed at which this guy codes, I look forward to this app becoming epic in no time..

C

Chrissay_

We recommend that you do not use this program as it is NOT an approved application to use with Ultima Online.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We recommend that you do not use this program as it is NOT an approved application to use with Ultima Online.
I dont want to see people get banned for something like uoam with a new name on the process list. Is there anyway we could get EC map improvments on the soon list? :heart: i mean just changing whatever calls the method for updating the map positions would be glorious. walk around Ter Mur and just look at how insane the quest markers fly around.

C

Chrissay_

At this time we do NOT have the application process open for NEW 3rd party programs. We closed the application process years ago for many different reasons.

M

Mattitracks

Wow... I can't believe that you're serious. A lot of people have stated they will cancel their accounts if a decent mapping application isn't offered. (Now how many people follow through on the quitting threat remains to be seen.) UOAM was fine for 10 years or so and all of a sudden it's a issue because it's under a different name? I have my doubts the development team is going to create anything close to what these guys have been working on, and even if they tried I'm sure it'd be rubbish. People are saying they'll leave, and all you have to do to prevent it is allow something that's been legal, stay legal.

Do you ever sit down and wonder just why a large amount of your player population has absolutely no faith in the "team"? Or are you just delusional? Sure, You might have a few folks here who will sing your praises, but that doesn't mean it's logical.

Edit: To the two guys working on these new programs; Keep up the good work!

EvilIan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is among the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. This would be like saying "We recommend that you do not use Firefox because it is NOT an approved application to use with Ultima Online."

UOAssist interacts with Firefox, does that make it something you shouldn't use?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, this discussion has to close, this application is not approved for use.

Status
Not open for further replies.