• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new Guildmaster of Cartel arises.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's cute how relevant you think you are.
When you stop dodging your own 1v1 invitations, let us know.
Like it was said, it's not that nobody will 1v1 you, it's that your ego doesn't allow you to accept a 1v1, or even a 2v1 in your favor (Aka when Suq challenged indica and carnal to a 2v1 that they flat out dodged after stating nobody would fight them 1v1).

But that's okay, because I've yet to not put you in the dirt any time I've seen you out of stealth for longer than 5 seconds.
It's funny you would say this, considering I was at the duel arena while you were saying, "I'm at the duel arena, you're not here." And I had a character hidden at the entrance to fire watching you stand there with 5 other cartel noobs. Cause um, you were dodging.

I don't guess I recognize a single name in this thread and yall are the folks running Team Cartel? From Baja? Maybe I have been gone that long or yall have other names I would recognize you by. I played in Cartel for nearly a Decade, but im sure in the past 6ish years things have changed and new people have come. I just turned my account back on and went straight to ATL....I've seen 1 person under the $C$ tag and talked to him but didnt know him. I have asked some of the other old school guys about how to get in contact with the guild but didn't get much of a response and Twista told me yall don't do much. If you guys are active I am interested in saying hey to anyone around I may know.
Damn I'm late to this thread. $C$ founding father here. Amazed that Twista hung around as GM as long as he did. Big props to you my man and thanks for doing right by the guild and what we were always about from the beginning.

If anyone has any questions about the history or origin of $C$ this is time to ask me - Soulless.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Giggles would make a good GM *worthless opinion* You should do it Giggles. :) *don't hate !*