A New Baron?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
O

Ooguk [Cove]

It Was braught to my attention that maybe I should make a shard wide appology for my actions in the past, and I agreed to this Idea. I Used to get enjoyment out of this game by griefing people, scamming, stealing, pretty much any thing horrible and uncalled for. I felt that why do I need to be all nice and sweet all the time to a bunch of people I dont know or care about. But I meen Ive like completely Changed my ways and like I actually feel bad for all the people I hurt! I think I actually have a conscience, and I really want to change my ways.

One more thing there are two Baron's on this shard if u havnt noticed the other baron is Mr. Eggplant And Ive been told he is looting Peoples houses he has access to pretending he is me so Beware of this I hardly play Baron any more I am Usually on Goregoyle, Or Onyx Blackstone So thats just a heads up. Now I dont expect people to totally forgive me for the things Ive done in the past I know this thread will get allot of Negative attention but I RENOUNCE MY OLD WAYS, AND U WILL SEE A NEW BARON FROM NOW ON!

S

SUPRsalad

*applesauce*

Lord Himuro Gemma commends you for your bravery, and forgives you.. (not that we wouldn't like our skull back)

Lord Pink Floyd, however, might not be so forgiving..

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Actions speak more than words, Givin time you will start to earn respect if you intend to change.

S

SUPRsalad

agreed. but its a good first step.
(getting that skull back, would be a close second. :thumbsup:)

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
SLC
Are you sure that's Baron.....maybe it's his sister again.

Anybody who believes a word this kid says is a bigger fool than him.

B

Budweiser KDL

LOL

Coming from someone like you, I'd say there's a hidden motive.
Good Luck finding your new guild.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Im not too worried about the guild search but thnx, And as fo the Skull Gemma When u reactivate ur account I will return it to you

V

Velandra

Ive never laughed so hard reading some of these posts Baron.. you truely are a ***got.. with AIDS.. and herpees in your *******. I hope you die a painful death.
whoa.. so eloquent.. you really need to get a job with hallmark..

M

mutau

Baron, your sigs are starting to get spooky. lol. Like really scary movie spooky. As much as i love to see everyone's sigs, i think i'll have to turn that option off.

Ya ya, i'm a wuss at spooky movies.

L

Luna Rossa

I am impressed and commend you.

Definitely a step in the right direction. I wish you all the best.

Lady Luna Rossa, SAGE Guildmistress

M

MasterP

Looks like a pile of trash...Smells like a pile of trash..MUST BE AND ALWAYS WILL BE TRASH.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
Commendable post, next is to see commendable actions. Best of luck with your new adventure Baron!