• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Must-Read

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Granjell

Indeed- love those descriptions of the Super Dome Wreck!

T

toontownhappy

Lol yeah! There's more to it than that, though...the blog goes back for about a year.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loved the mario cake, lol

some good reading, thanks for sharing!

M

MsStathamSim

Just what I need...ANOTHER website to distract me from studying! :lol:

Thanks for the laughs, though. Loved the 'older than dirt' cake with its intestinal motif.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

cool site. I wish I had a pic of the cake my wife made for an employee of mine. It was a litterbox cake. It ooked exacty like a litterbox with little tootsie turds laying everywhere.

A

ATIV7220

I've been meaning to post the link to this site for some time now. I know I've told some of you about it already. It's hilarious!!
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
For those of you who enjoyed it the first time, or for any of you who haven't visited the site, please do so! The Oct. 10th entry "Cake Writing 201: 'Congratulations'" had me crying I was laughing so hard! I cried again when I went back...too funny!

:thumbup: :ten: