• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A messed up toon.

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

Howdy.

Im trying to make a messed up toon, and by that, i'll tell you in a second. I am looking for some help maxing his throw and squirt - if you could help. This is NOT a uber.

Im going to make the toon 40 laugh before he gets the Cog Eraser, meaning, not starting TTC.

In order to do that, i'll need to get ALL 70 fish, I Can do that alone
ALL 40 flowers, witch also, i'll do alone
All 30 Racing, witch i will need help with, having someone alt out.
All 30 golfing, witch i will need help with, letting me get wins.
And All 77 vps, for 5 laugh from Sell.

If I Stay at 15 for tasks - witch i will - i'll get 40 when all that is done.

This isnt something that will happen overnight, it will take help and time, if anyone wants to SF/help me, please PM me!

Thanks a Million
CF.

L

Little Sadie

Bahahahaha! Sorry, Sean but are you crazy? I can't stand doing all those anyway and can't imagine doing them for fun! I saw on TTC there are a few backwards ubers there too. They are maxing or have maxed fishing, racing, gardening and golf. They have 15 laff to start and just the cupcake and flower. They have no plans to max any HQ though. Good luck!

C

Crazy Fireball

Bahahahaha! Sorry, Sean but are you crazy? I can't stand doing all those anyway and can't imagine doing them for fun! I saw on TTC there are a few backwards ubers there too. They are maxing or have maxed fishing, racing, gardening and golf. They have 15 laff to start and just the cupcake and flower. They have no plans to max any HQ though. Good luck!
Lol thanks, maybe when i go mad and give up - i'll start TTC with him :D

S

Squeaker

I'm almost speechless.... WHY??????

If you're wondering why Squeaker is at 132... without looking at his stats.. I'm pretty sure he's at 64 fish, 1 trophy from golf, and 1 trophy from racing...

The kitten is even better! 61 fish, 1 trophy from golf (sorry for making you live through that one Bob!) and none from racing...

I don't think you need to ask me for help. I'd rather make another toon from scratch than finish any of those! And, of course, I'm working Boss.....

L

Little Sadie

LOL Kathy! I don't want to do that stuff with my own toons much less someone elses. Sadie might have all fish, flowers, and races but she still needs one final laff (3 golf trophies). I truly believe I will be in some senior home in Florida before she ever gets that last bit of golf! sorry Sean, I have my own weird uber to contend with. :D

F

Fangs McWolf

Im going to make the toon 40 laugh before he gets the Cog Eraser, meaning, not starting TTC.

In order to do that, i'll need to get ALL 70 fish, I Can do that alone
ALL 40 flowers, witch also, i'll do alone
All 30 Racing, witch i will need help with, having someone alt out.
All 30 golfing, witch i will need help with, letting me get wins.
And All 77 vps, for 5 laugh from Sell.

If I Stay at 15 for tasks - witch i will - i'll get 40 when all that is done.
Okay so you'll start with 15, then with 5 from VP be 20. Add in the 7 from fishing, 4 from gardening, 3 each from racing and golfing, that comes out to 37 laff. Where are you going to get the other 3 laff from to reach 40?

C

Crazy Fireball

Okay so you'll start with 15, then with 5 from VP be 20. Add in the 7 from fishing, 4 from gardening, 3 each from racing and golfing, that comes out to 37 laff. Where are you going to get the other 3 laff from to reach 40?
Maybe i'll get that 3 laugh when i learn to count :D

L

Loopy Moe 27

That sounds like a big bucket of FUN.(JK) I dont know how you are going to do this lol you are taking all of the semi-annoying toontown things and putting them into one big toon. GL and i can help if you need it!