• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A message sent to King Blackthorn and the Governors

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Darkness....true darkness is something this land has never seen before. I am having this message sent not only to all Governor's, but to the desk of the King as well. I am not the Solus you all think I am. I was there that day when Dupre led the attack on the vile demon Exodus. I was there that day to watch Dupre fall, and our army decimated. I swore my loyalty to Blackthorn the day he address Britannia to brace for a dark invasion by the forces of Exodus. I was there when Exodus took his head, and burned our cities to the ground. You cant imagine the devastation. Somehow, I survived as we retreated and begun the process of trying to survive every day of our lives.

Your reality was much different. In this reality, my counterpart was fascinated with the powers behind the Nexus devices. When he tried to meddle with such things, Exodus entered his mind and forever changed his history. From then on plans were put into place to not only weaken Britannia, but to forge a way to bring Exodus back. The original plan called for the collection of all 20 Ouroboros rings. The intent was to change time, and make it so the forces of Exodus won their battle. Fortunately, he could not get his hands on them all, so plans changed. With 14 of the rings, they still held enough power to forge a new method of trying to bring back that demon. The Nexus devices all connected with the essence of Exodus, and channeling the rings into a working Nexus, my counterpart found a reality where Exodus had won. That reality he found was in fact, mine.

When the time rift opened, our minds instantly connected. Memories on both sides rushed in as the rift lashed against us as if trying to merge our essences. In an instant, I knew what I had to do. The rift drew me in, and the moment I saw my counterpart I quickly took my blade and thrust it into his breast. He fell to his knees, the blood spilling to the ground. I ended him, and with his last life draining away, the rift died with him.

I do not have a reality to go back to, and I would never dare open a rift back to that hell. The chance that the demon could somehow make his way to this world is one I will never take. I am now in a world where my other self has caused so much harm and destruction. I know it will take time to mend the wounds he has caused, but I vow to do everything possible in my power to help.

Despite being the same person, we had many things different about us. While he was obsessed with power, I detested it. While he was corrupted by the Nexus, I vowed to destroy it.

As, we in theory are the same person, I have assumed his possessions and responsibilities. As such I have the following the declare:

I hereby resign as Governor of Britain. I want nothing to do with politics, nor do I want to be behind a table or desk. My life is with my sword.

I served under a great man in the rebellion against Exodus. I failed him once and let the demon kill him and the realm, I will not fail him again with this second chance I have been given. It is my pleasure, to serve as one of his knights. I vow my undying loyalty to our King. I will be his sword, and he may wield me as he sees fit.

For King Blackthorn and for Britannia!

Last edited: