• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Message Sent By Courier

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A message sent by Courier to John, Lady Piper,Lady Jaden, Deraj. Lady Alira, Lady Dramora, Frey, Paine, Lady Faeryl, and Dagur.)

I wanted to inform you that whoever has been leaving items at Taverns along with notes has now hit Yew. I am hoping to get a chance to not only speak to you of my findings, but also show you the notes left behind. Please let me know when we might be able to get together either all at once, or a time suitable to each of you.

Aedon Durreah

Governor of Yew

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
A courier arrives to the Knight's Rest with a letter addressed to Governor Durreah

Governor Durreah,

We would welcome an opportunity to hear this latest development. Would ye be available tomorrow evenin' so t'at some of my people may attend as well? If so, perhaps 8:30 would be acceptable? ((pm est)) We are open to this unveiling of information being with the others who are concerned about this threat.

Lady Alira Drakrul,
Governor of Moonglow

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A message returns to Aedon

Aedon,

The Britain governor's office was also the target of this person. He also left a note.

Dagur and I are available whenever it's convenient. Please let me know when and where.

Dramora

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A message returned to Governor Alira.)

Governor Alira,
I will make myself available to meet tomorrow night. Please let me know a spot that would be agreeable to you.

Aedon
Givernor of Yew

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A message returned to Dramora)

Lady Dramora,
I Can make myself available most evenings to meet with you and Governor Dagur. I will be meeting with Governor Alira tomorrow night at 8:30 pm by the eastern skies. If you wish, we could combine the meetings so that the information can be readily shared. I am awaiting word from Lady Alira on the spot to meet, and will send that information on to you. If tomorrow is not suitable for the tow of you, we can meet tonight.

Aedon
Governor of Yew

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Governor Durreah,

We can meet at the Knight's Rest unless you have an object. It is large enough to hold a larger group of people.

Lady Alira Drakrul
Governor of Moonglow

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Governor Durreah,
I am available this Eve, if you would like to meet, I have also spoke with Governor Perrin, he is a very busy man but says he will try hard to be present
Jaden Rain

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A letter is sent to the Governor's office in Yew, written in a precise and refined style of hand-writing.

Governor Durreah,
I do not know who you are, how you know me or what items have been left in far-away taverns. I refer you to the local lost and found bin.
-Deraj

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A letter returned to Deraj*
Sir,
My apologies. It seems that although we have met on several occasions, that your memory is not what I thought it should be. You were invited simply because I thought you might have some concern for people in the towns you spend time in. You always impressed me as someone that might have an eye on things that are happening around you, and perhaps even a finger on the shadier side of town.

Thank you for letting me know that you are not concerned with any deaths within the towns of the realm. I wish you well, and offer my assistance should anything dreadful befall those you care about.

Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*A letter arrives at the Knight's Rest for Aedon*

Aedon,

Where and when?

- John