• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "A Magic ***" Wepons from IDOC

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, just looted a bag of 17 A Magic ***" weapons at an idoc on atl and wondered what they might be worth, all have a slayer property.

Also the one iv highlighted doesn't have durability showing on it? When i copied to test i couldn't get it to show durability what ever i did with it.

magic weps.png

Thanks

Thunderz

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Not much 250-500k, BUT....... if you stick these on a vendor players can use the item identification skill and remove the magic tag. So you would have to sell these another way... if you had a buyer

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item ID can also remove the tags when locked down, equipped or in a trade window. As such and the fact it can't be displayed safely publicly to my knowledge, I'd estimate 100k or below. Someone might be interested in buying them to hold onto in storage in case they do become safe to display.