• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "A Magic Bardiche" Price check P

C

Cirion

Hello,

I found these while cleaning up.. "A Magic Large battle axe" and "A Magic Bardiche" .

Wondering if these are of any value.

Thanks

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like 50-150k maybe, thats what i've seen them go for on Europa anyway.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful when selling them, equipping them or putting them on a vendor. They can have the "magic" title removed by any player and as such become common items.

M

mandosa-nice

hmm is not the weapons loot with the old Terathan invasion the last year ?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure its Pre-AoS back when magic items had to be identified before you could see its attributes. Some of the magic items have retained their magic title.

C

Cirion

hmm is not the weapons loot with the old Terathan invasion the last year ?
Thanks all for the responses.

Well, I have not really played for more than 3 years, so it can't be from the Terathan invasion. My account dates back from 97, so I'm finding all kind of old things..

Here a few items I found yesterday for which I'm wondering about..

- All kind of weapons with magic charges
- A cloak with 90 Bless charges
- A ship claim ticket.. we used to get them from harbormaster when docking the ship I think..
- A full set of Daemon Bone Armor..
- A colored chainmail tunic and chainmail legging, like the one you were getting at the beginning of the game.

I'm probably going to sell a few things to raise some gold..

Attachments