• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a lot more fixes to boarding

• Thread starter Pinky Pepperpow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

Pinky Pepperpow

They finally put up more detailed instructions and implemented some safety features to the boarding.

After reading this I can see how toons (friends) can benefit from this. It might end up being a great feature to use for our runs.

If we know how many group we will have in the run and how many toons per elevator it could work. We could have assigned group leaders who organize the boarding party for their run.

For example in CFO. if we all put a bubble over our head for crane or stomp we could organize nice even loads.

I'm thinking ahead and trying to be pro-active about this...I sure wasn't yesterday!

Off to bed!

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the feature that if you have your group ready, if the leader hits go, you just teleport straight in without having to board the elevator. Martha and I used that this morning for factories to great effect. We like to run them together and we were able to run two in very quick succession without having to fight the elevator swarm. One check mark in the pro category as far as I'm concerned. :D

P

Pinky Pepperpow

that's find for a factory. not so good for the boss battles. You don't want to get sucked in with 2 toons which is what was happening to everyone yesterday.

I have tested it a few times today and it works much better now that you can see all those on board. You CAN NOT click on the names of the boarding group to check stats (gags, level, etc.)

I was invited in CFO. I simply whispered to the leader and asked how many on board. Then asked him not to board or hit GO without a group of six or more since I couldn't see the toons stats.

You are also able to leave a boarding group now.

I would still be very careful about joining a group with randoms. You will not know any of their levels unless you have time to look at each toon the old fashioned way.

Both times I went (CFO and DA) it turned out great!

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that there is a timer that starts when the leader clicks go which gives you a chance to abort if you're not ready. That should help.