• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction A Living Legend?

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"He is still alive? After all these years?"
Frantically Skaros The Spymaster leafed through the latest reports he'd received from the Royal Investigators.
"If it's true, his experience would be invaluable!"
Skaros found another report that mentioned the legendary paladin. Apparently the aged Sultan of Nujel'm had fought alongside him, in the battle against Exodus many years ago.
"Brothers in arms. A very strong bond…" Skaros thought, "Though it sounds unlikely, I think I believe the Sultan."
Skaros called for his messenger, who swiftly came running.
"Send word to the Royal Investigators," Skaros said, "We must find Dupre!"

Note:
This is a Royal Investigators mission. Points will be awarded for a complete report. Reports can be submitted until Tuesday the 19nd of June, midnight.
Skaros The Spymaster can be found at the Warriors' Guild in Britain.For more information on the Royal Investigators visit this link.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just saw this ... since when is my name Dupre? Must be "John" in some weird language ...

W

Wikkr

nonono john its clear they mispelled Wikkr. see its got the R in there just the rest is wrong

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dare to differ! When you say it loud, you will hear that's definetely John: John - Dupre, John - Dupre ... almost identical. Forget about mispelling: John - Dupre .. there! I am legend!

W

Wikkr

that diddnt exactly work out for will smith John. you sure you wanna continue on this road?

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dupre; Consonant-Vowel-Consonant-Consonant-Vowel
Cirno; Consonant-Vowel-Consonant-Consonant-Vowel

Correct number of syllables, too.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that diddnt exactly work out for will smith John. you sure you wanna continue on this road?
That's a point I am willing to consider ... being the legendary coward I am.

Dupre; Consonant-Vowel-Consonant-Consonant-Vowel
Cirno; Consonant-Vowel-Consonant-Consonant-Vowel

Correct number of syllables, too.
Bah, everybody can come up with co-incidences like that if he/she tries hard enough ...

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah, everybody can come up with co-incidences like that if he/she tries hard enough ...
It didn't take that much trying :D
I'm just that good.
See the badge? "A" for "Awesome".
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it :p

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never got an "A" badge, why is that? I am awful, too!

Sir, please Sir! Cirno is showing off his "A" badge! Can I have one, too, please Sir?

Last edited:

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're going to get Petra's attention with that snitching, and then she'll hunt me down.
Then she'll thwap me with a Reader's Digest, or a rolled-up knitting pattern :(

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rolled-up knitting pattern?! That's just plain mean! I sure don't want that! *shudders at the thought of Her Strictness Petra*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wonders about what EM Emile Layne will think about this total hi-jacking of the thread*

W

Wikkr

Im still more concerned about rabid superhuman monsters hunting us all down

W

Wikkr

they say the stress finally got to him and he used his millions to develop the virus to turn us all into mutants but there was some kinda problem and it only worked on him