• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little PvP on Napa!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I recently came to napa to visit the shard with some friends, and check out the PvP. The past two days have been a lot of fun with some pretty large fights. Huge Kudo's to the "Lie" guild, for not only fighting with equal numbers, but for being good sports and warring our guild! Kudo's to the "Win" guild for always coming back to the fight even if they have some casualties.

I managed to get a small little recording, after some cheat accusations were thrown around of course *rolls eyes*. Please enjoy this small clip, and I look forward to future fights! Thanks Napa!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another great 3 hour fight last night. Here is a clip, Uploading two more clips.

-Man Giggles that music is like the stuff you hear when you're getting ready to climb a mountain or something." -Twista 2015