• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a little help with tamer's template...

G

which skill is more useful to a tamer for PvP and PvM (all around char)?
Wrestling
Hiding
magic resist

I'm shooting for:
120 taming
120 lore
These skills around 90 each:
Magery
Eval
Med
Vet
Just wondering what skill to put the rest of the points in...

T

Tark_Smash

All of those skills need to be around 100 or more to be useful. I would just trade eval for hiding and you would be set. You usually will not have time to use offensive magery when using a pet. Here is one of the best no hiding taming templates if you want to go that way.

taming
lore
vet
mage
music
discord

I

imported_Salaw

<blockquote><hr>

All of those skills need to be around 100 or more to be useful. I would just trade eval for hiding and you would be set. You usually will not have time to use offensive magery when using a pet. Here is one of the best no hiding taming templates if you want to go that way.

taming
lore
vet
mage
music
discord

[/ QUOTE ]

Or if you really wanna drive the other PvP Tamers crazy, try peacemaking. Their pets are dead in the water when you peace'em...

G

In PVP. you must keep in mind that you are a sitting duck without either defensive skills (a weapon/magery mage weapon combo, resist spells, parry bushido or stealth/hiding). Your pets may keep one player busy in a fight, but his buddy will pick you off for sure.

I recommend you drop med and eval for defense.