• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little help for an old lady?

D

Darri Lien

Hey all!!

I am working on a project in one of my college classes and am in need of some nice UO screenshots. A nice variety would be great (and yes already checked screenshot thread) If at all possible, I am especially looking for any old screenshots of the Timeless Treasures Auctions House. Some pvm and event screenies would be great. I would also LOVE some player ran event screenies of guild hunts, parties, festivals. weddings etc.

Thanks in advance to all that post :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of the first events I attended on Legends (I think) was a wedding at T*T. But for the life of me I can't find the screenies I took.
If I come up with em, I'll holler =)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darri, I'll send you a few, but in the meantime, check my old posts on here, and Mentiras' old posts, lots of player run stuff and lots of screenies :)