• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little confused

B

bcrankshaw

Hi All
I haven't logged on for 3 months and use to play with the KR client ,I have payed my subscription but when I logon it says KR not supported
I want to use the new Beta Client but does that mean I have to pay for SA ?
I want to first familiarize myself with the game again before I commit
Thx :)

O

Old Man of UO

Hi All
I haven't logged on for 3 months and use to play with the KR client ,I have payed my subscription but when I logon it says KR not supported
I want to use the new Beta Client but does that mean I have to pay for SA ?
I want to first familiarize myself with the game again before I commit
Thx :)
You can download the Enhanced Client (which replaced KR) for free. Links can be found at uoherald.com or Stratics main UO page. I would download it, it's pretty stable for me.

SA (Stygian Abyss) is the expansion that includes the new lands with gargoyles and several new skills (imbuing, mysticism, etc.). You have to buy the expansion to get this.

B

bcrankshaw

Thx for the feedback
Subsequently to posting my message I've been doing research which echoes your view
I'll purchase SA and take it from there :)