• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little clarification for SupSoc please..?

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This shard is full of drama on a daily basis, just like all shards. But I don't activley play on Catskills. So this is what I am asking, can someone break down who is who?

For example...who the hell is the TB alliance? I hear a lot about them. I just assumed everyone in TB was together, hence making up the TB alliance...

Who is some of the people that post on the boards?
Catlord? He can post a lot of crap, which usually tends to be potery or somethin, but he is part of the shard. I just have no idea who his character is on the field..

Podolak and Black_Sun..our Moderators?

Flutter? I just know her from the rares aspect. She seems really nice and down to Earth, but I don't think she likes me cause I'm in a different faction. {This true Flutter}?

La Belle, I have seen some of her post (I think they are female, sorry if not).

Devin? I hear a lot about her, usually in global chat. I told her to calm down one night, cause people were talking crap on her.

Giggles? So far seems nice, although her pets hurt when she says all kill.

Claudia1?

Zosimus. He seems to be a SupSoc supporter, but I really have no idea who he is. He could just be using a different name.

TheDeacon?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, but someone help Mr. Lord SupSoc out, and I'll give you a *HI5*

Not hatin on anyone, just want to learn more about the people that play here.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I would be wary of anyone running around with blackrock in their backpack. *Sagely nods*

Although if you kill me, you usually can get 3-4 pieces of the stuff out of the deal!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, Podolak and I are the mods here. I don't know exactly what Podo's alignment is, but I'm a neutral. I'm GM of Senior Citizens of Catskills (SC*C), we're not a part of any alliance nor to we PvP, although we are a fel based guild outside Skara in the in old player run town of Kinship.

Currently the majority of my guild has been spending most of their time on Siege. I think I'm pretty much the only one left active on Catskills at this time.

There's my 2 cents, I'll let the rest sort themselves out, rather than have me try it. Honestly, I get confused as to who's who sometimes.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TheDeacon isn't actually a person. That is a sex robot that I made, it doubles as a Bot to post on stratics whenever I mention his name. (that reply will come soon you'll see)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For example...who the hell is the TB alliance? I hear a lot about them. I just assumed everyone in TB was together, hence making up the TB alliance...
The term TB alliance commenly refers to the alliance named "Ruling Nation" lead by CIA!. I am in the guild DRI^, my main character in that guild is "Michael".

Who is some of the people that post on the boards?
Catlord? He can post a lot of crap, which usually tends to be potery or somethin, but he is part of the shard. I just have no idea who his character is on the field..
He is...crazy...ignore him.

Correct

Flutter? I just know her from the rares aspect. She seems really nice and down to Earth, but I don't think she likes me cause I'm in a different faction. {This true Flutter}?
Flutter is a good leader and good person in general. She has always offered me sound advice. She is GM of NmE.

La Belle, I have seen some of her post (I think they are female, sorry if not).
She is female and leader of the "Circle Alliance" which is a rather large alliance. She is also GM of GRI which is one of the larger guilds in the Circle Alliance. She is very friendly and generous. I have characters in this guild as well.

Devin? I hear a lot about her, usually in global chat. I told her to calm down one night, cause people were talking crap on her.
Outcry here on Stratics. I don't know her that well but she seems pretty decent. She is great at surviving in the field.

Giggles? So far seems nice, although her pets hurt when she says all kill.
Giggles is very friendly, and holds free public auctions at her Luna vendor house. She is GM of B^L.

Claudia1?
A very nice person and the cook/barmaid in the RP thread. I do not know much about her PvP wise.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I like you just fine SupSoc, I don't like the company you keep. Certain people in your guild have made IRL threats to me. I tend to steer clear of people like that and their friends. No offense.
Can't be good for your business though.

I GM NME for the past year, and for the past year I have been recruiting, trying people out, and taking out the trash. I think we have a good, well-balanced group of people now. I like the people I play with, consider them friends. Quality over quantity I say.

I have lots of friends in other factions, it's not that you're in a different faction I assure you, it's not you at all.

The TB do all work together, the "circle alliance" is made up of a Tram side and a Fel side. The Fel side is TB and includes just enough random blues to make it annoying.
Although there is some denial on the part of certain leader types as to how far-reaching the circle goes and if it encompasses the TB or not.... but rest assured they are all the same people. That's all I'm gonna say about that bc Black Sun said he doesn't need two threads about the same thing.

Podolak is part of the alliance circle and the TB gank squad. ;) Moderator.

Black Sun is moderator and lead cookie tester.

La Belle is in charge of the Circle Alliance. She doesn't PVP but participates in every pvp discussion. We don't know why.

Devin is in NME. She'd do anything in the world for a friend and is truly a good person. She takes a lot of **** from people but she also knows how to dish it out.

Giggles, GM of Blunt Logic and allied to NME. One of my bestest. She's THE MOST fun person I've played with in a long time. Does a lot for the community and doesn't get the thanks she deserves.

Claudia1 ... I have no clue, I'm sorry.

Zosimus, believe he and some friends just transferred here from Baja. Seems like a decent guy. Haven't seen any of them out and about yet though.

TheDeacon is one of the RUOH crew. He kills people.

There's been a rumor spread here on Catskills that it is bad to raid spawns and anyone who does so is bad, mean, hateful, greedy people. People don't realize on this shard that the reason they put the spawns in was to keep pvpers playing and paying. It wasn't done as another fun activity for the weak hearted, otherwise it would have been placed in Trammel.... blah anyway this you already know.

Wow this is my longest post in a while.

Holla if you want to know anything else.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread feels like an invite to a trollfest. I tip my hat to you sir.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Giggles, GM of Blunt Logic and allied to NME. One of my bestest. She's THE MOST fun person I've played with in a long time. Does a lot for the community and doesn't get the thanks she deserves.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: Thank you :) But really it is you that doesn't get the thanks your deserve... All the stuff you do for the community and your guild on a daily basis is more then I would be able to handle. And I'm not just saying that to be nice. You have done a fine job turning a guild that was falling apart into a decent FUN pvp guild. Hanging with you is the most fun i have had in a very long time :) You are awesome.

My auctions are a hobby and fun, and not near the work of leading a big pvp guild hehe.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This thread feels like an invite to a trollfest. I tip my hat to you sir.
How come he didn't ask about Lynk :(
:link:

Lynk has more Swagger in his pinky than most people on Catskills.

That is all.

Next!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also Supsoc, I pvp on Giggles, Trouble and Gabby in fel. I don't consider myself to be good at all, but I have fun trying!!! I have been to busy with BOD madness and rl the past couple of weeks to PvP much, but I'll be back in action soon :) Nice to meet ya!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The TB do all work together
Although I agree with this in general, it should be pointed out that not ALL TB work together ALL the time. We are unfortunately far too unorganized. We are working on improving as a team. I think I am correct in saying, and sorry if I am inaccurate, that TB has the largest number of characters on the shard. I alone have four characters in TB. There are a lot of different opinions and playstyles among the TB lot so you can imagine coordination takes some work, if successfully attained at all. Again, I myself am trying very hard to work better in a team environment. I am a shaky pvp'er at best so that does make it more difficult too.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like you just fine SupSoc, I don't like the company you keep. Certain people in your guild have made IRL threats to me. I tend to steer clear of people like that and their friends. No offense.

I GM NME for the past year, and for the past year I have been recruiting, trying people out, and taking out the trash. I think we have a good, well-balanced group of people now. I like the people I play with, consider them friends. Quality over quantity I say.

I have lots of friends in other factions, it's not that you're in a different faction I assure you, it's not you at all.

The TB do all work together, the "circle alliance" is made up of a Tram side and a Fel side. The Fel side is TB and includes just enough random blues to make it annoying.
Although there is some denial on the part of certain leader types as to how far-reaching the circle goes and if it encompasses the TB or not.... but rest assured they are all the same people. That's all I'm gonna say about that bc Black Sun said he doesn't need two threads about the same thing.

Podolak is part of the alliance circle and the TB gank squad. ;) Moderator.

Black Sun is moderator and lead cookie tester.

La Belle is in charge of the Circle Alliance. She doesn't PVP but participates in every pvp discussion. We don't know why.

Devin is in NME. She'd do anything in the world for a friend and is truly a good person. She takes a lot of **** from people but she also knows how to dish it out.

Claudia1 ... I have no clue, I'm sorry.

Zosimus, believe he and some friends just transferred here from Baja. Seems like a decent guy. Haven't seen any of them out and about yet though.

TheDeacon is one of the RUOH crew. He kills people.

There's been a rumor spread here on Catskills that it is bad to raid spawns and anyone who does so is bad, mean, hateful, greedy people. People don't realize on this shard that the reason they put the spawns in was to keep pvpers playing and paying. It wasn't done as another fun activity for the weak hearted, otherwise it would have been placed in Trammel.... blah anyway this you already know.

Wow this is my longest post in a while.

Holla if you want to know anything else.

La Belle.., Posts about stuff she has no clue about for pvp and in general is on most peoples ignore list.
Podolak is part of the alliance circle and the TB gank squad. ;) Moderator.(i agree here with Flutter)

Black Sun is moderator and lead cookie tester *agree here also* but you need to put in babysitter as well for he does a lot of that on our boards

Giggles, GM of Blunt Logic and allied to NME, her entire guild is just a joy to play with and keeps me laughing.. and Runs the Best Auction House on Catskills...

Claudia1 ... I have no clue,

Zosimus, Only know here from boards as a great poster keeps me lol when reading..

TheDeacon I have no clue

Flutter , Great Leader of NME, Good friend who does a lot for her guild and friends and in general for the shard , much nicer then I am for sure..Takes way to much **** from people on the shard but hey they are just all haters of her good looks and personality, Also knows how to fight her own battles and not need a man to do so , unlike a few we know

Peace out

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a xfer from Baja. We (M!S) are just getting set up and supplies with new toons and xfers for some. Have a few guildies here and more are a coming. We been out but not truly out in the field. We just been getting supplies and spending gold. I've known of you from a couple of years ago but by name only. It's when I used to read the HOT boards. Never played on Atl though :( I have played many shards though and have many established chars on each still. Love the japanese shards though but bad ping. I ping 160 avg but could still pvp and live :)

I can only comment on what I know of whom since Baja is my home shard.

Catlord good guy, little to much poetry but good guy. Been with him on both sides of the field years ago. He may of forgot who gave him a big donation of scrolls years ago to the Circle when I left which is understandable because my stratics name doesn't match my in game chars.

Flutter, was in an alliance with her a couple years ago when I was on Cats and always seemed very cool and HI5'able :)

In general though cats is a good shard, very active, with not being way to over crowded. Good people even with the drama I see at times in GC but it wouldnt be UO if we didnt have some. Never heard anything bad about you so I thought I'd help advertise you're brokering and do some free plugs for you in my posts :p lol

HI5!!!!

PS: You may see me on Taz or Pwn Flick (female char yes but all male behind the computer so I dont confuse anybody in the game on their sexuality) in the game which are the 2 use the most since I xffered.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice job with the bios ppl!

Supsoc didn't want a background check on me!?!?

*cries*

Claudia1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am the barmaid/ and cook as Podolak said.. Pvp wise I have a character in GRI and I can PvP when I need to...

M

Mal

:) I live on Cats too, I am a silent sort that enjoys reading the boards of all the love here. Plus I have friends on all ends of the spectrum, hence why I like to stay unguilded. I stay in my little keep, do bods and collect things. If you ever come around say hi.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Who in my guild made IRL threats? Cause at this point in time (And has been for a couple weeks now) it is just me and a buddy. I'm sorry for what has been said. I have a feeling it was Pasha, and he has quit.
I know some of you, like some of you like Slickjack, Zuck, Bombastic Fail, Lynk, etc. If you want to give me a write up, sure!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm not going to name names as that's against the TOS.
If he's since been removed from your guild I apologize. He is the reason I blocked your ICQ. You and I have always been cool I was surprised you would associate yourself with him.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know some of you, like some of you like Slickjack, Zuck, Bombastic Fail, Lynk, etc. If you want to give me a write up, sure!
I am Rabid Clown/Vendetta/etc... And everyone on this board cheats.

JUST KIDDING!! :thumbup1:

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL.

Oh btw, I hope to do some work with the pic you posted. Just haven't found time.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pfft. We'll see.

Also, why does Rabid Clown not post here? Would be funny to see him crying all the time ;/

T

The Fallout

Certain people in your guild have made IRL threats to me.
I've played UO on and off (currently off, that may change soon) for (counts on fingers) about eight years... and I have never read anything sadder. I mean... you and your guild annoyed me when I played a bit ago... but IRL threats? They probably don't even know you IRL... sad.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a former guildmate that claimed all the time the ppl had threatened her IRL..... It's just really hard for me to believe sometimes that this happens. I'm not saying it doesn't, but I truly think in my former guildies case, it was strictly for attention.

I've had all kinds of ppl tell me negative things in game: what do you have to do to someone for them to actually WANT to make a RL threat to you????

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I had a former guildmate that claimed all the time the ppl had threatened her IRL..... It's just really hard for me to believe sometimes that this happens. I'm not saying it doesn't, but I truly think in my former guildies case, it was strictly for attention.

I've had all kinds of ppl tell me negative things in game: what do you have to do to someone for them to actually WANT to make a RL threat to you????
I agree. Mostly it's just a game and smack talk is just part of it.
This person crossed a line though. I'm not saying anything for attention or anything like that. SupSoc asked me a few times what was up and why I don't talk to him, blocked his ICQ etc.
While Supsoc isn't the person who threatened me, he seemed to be close to the person who did. So, instead of putting myself in a bad position I put a distance between myself and him. I didn't make an issue of it or try to draw attention to it.

The ways this person threatened me were not even in game.

To answer your question about what I had to do to get this person to make the threats in the first place, to be honest, not much. Some smack talk in game lead to him raging. Even after I stopped responding to him in general chat he still went on (as a few do) if we engaged in PvP and his character died.