• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Letter Sent to the RBG Commanders Office

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a message sent to RBG headquarters in the hands of a man with a limp.*

To the Commander, RBG-Brit

Sir,

It has come to our attention here in the Yew area that you have been sending representatives of your organization far and wide in an effort to explain your suddenly formed group.

We here-by request that you send someone capable of speaking for you to The Aegis this coming Tuesday night. There, they will meet with the heads of the surrounding area. This will give a chance not only for your purpose to be further explained, but for those of us who hold Yew to decide to what extent, if any your presence will be welcomed.

Please send a note back with this messenger confirming the name of the one being sent to speak with us. He will be expected at the Knight's Rest no later then 9:45 pm by the eastern skies.

Respectfully,

NAC Members

Aedon Durreah- Aegis

Beleg Megil- Silverwood

Tinthara Sunveil Wallace- Silverwood

C

CatLord

(Great Post, like Always Aedon... I truly hope the EM played character shows up, because I just use the royal commander title to annoy the heck out of people and make things go forward... ps: I tried royal fisherman, it isnt acceptable, what gives!)

B

Beleg Megil

(i'm confused. i thought we were inviting you, pitr. isn't the RBG your gig?)

C

CatLord

( http://www.uoforums.com/rbg-ooc-public/77186-rbg-guild-guide.html?#post526304 )

( RBG belongs to everyone... and I am making a point that it is based on a fractured, independent, oligarchic system led by each Captain and supported by each member/ally/friend/foe... so no one as control over it.
You can say I hold the stone... but I refuse to tell each Captain what to do, they have complete freedom and independence, I even asked them to NOT send me any information regarding plots, storyline or planned events, let everything be a surprise... blind trust, aye... but we have insurance and I bet there are many eyes on RBG, the moment someone goes ooc, uses leet speech of foul language, it will be posted... that is the moment when I act, by removing the RBG Member, contacting his Captain and asking for a Investigation to take place...

Oh... I guess I do have a role... Internal Affairs! (drum rim)

Our current guide is above... subject to change as we learn and move on...)

( RPwise we sent a Diplomat, then Aedon explained the difference between that and an Envoy... so we sent an Envoy... which was missing for a long time... hum, and still isnt around because the message was delivered by a third limping party... the WE above, means RBG... that I do not lead... "someone" is the highest ranking officer and the EMs have a character made that is already involved... I hope it made sense... )

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*eyescross*

Dig someone up Pitr.

And I regret to inform you, no sign was ever found of this envoy you speak of. Perhaps he ran afoul of the bears in Aegis. *shifts eyes*

yessssss bears.

C

Corvak

Catlord can't be the commander.

You see, he's got this feud going with Sherry the mouse, and Sherry is a good friend of the queen. Thus, cats aren't permitted on castle grounds.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*offers the limping man a seat*

"Why would they send man with a limp to deliver the message?"

"I do not know m'lord, I just deliver the message" he said.

Then he left.

Hopefully he at least used the moongates.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to understand Aedon. For a rite of passage he will send those wishng to be holy knights on a quest. They must walk and visit each shrine to the virtues. There they must spend time in reflection on that virtue and what it means to them. On returning, they choose and write about their virtue.

The trip is made on bare feet, wearing the robe from the night before and carrying only a smal dagger a hatchet and bedroll.

This rite follows a night on their knees in the chapel wearing only a robe.

So sending a limping man to deliver a message is tame. But yes, he used the gates and rode a horse.

*grins*

C

CatLord

Letter delivered to the RBG:

"To all of RBG
Preliminary Unofficial Meeting
New Haven Plaza, 9PM EST

We will share a bottle of wine while learning each Royal Guard view about Aegis and Yew...
Our goal is to share with the Aegis Envoy, and among ourselves, our personal stories about the History of the Yew Village...
This will provide Corporal Odysseus with some extra information about the Kingdom we're about to visit...

We will keep it short and ride to Yew at 9:30pm...

The mission in Aegis is a simple Diplomatic Meeting.
Security should be minimal since the Kingdom of Aegis has its own Armed Forces.
Ceremonial Armor is suggested.

I also strongly suggest you carry undead and demon slaying weapons because the area was recently attacked by the Arch Demoness Ix Tab and her minion, the Corrupted Lich, Relvinian.

Ex Pluribus Unum
Kall, Retired Commander and Novice Fisherman"