• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement A letter from the King in regards to Governor's Offices in the cities.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received this note from King Blackthorn, and was asked to distribute it.

Governors and Citizens of Britannia,

After consultation with the various architects, carpenters and stone masons across the realm Minister Farthington has informed me that he is ready to move forward with my plan for offices within the various cities of Britannia to act as a headquarters for the Governors.

Each city will need to rally together and gather the following resources for the building of their individual office as well as furnishings.

50000 boards
250 sand
100 granite
10000 ingots.

These items should be supplied in deeded form for ease of retrieval from the city warehouses.

Long Live Britannia,

King Blackthorn of Britannia
Resources can be deposited in the EM Reward Hall mailbox in deed form in a backpack with a book that lists the town the resources are for.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The City of Jhelom recently shipped the supplies. Expect them to be delievered this evening.

T

Tazar

50,000 Boards? Are we building an office or a palace?

Moonglow's shipment will be delivered this evening.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yew has sent the needed supplies

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinsic has delivered it's supplies, and looks forward to it's new office!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any word from Skara? I think they are the only ones lacking.

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Let me know if Skara needs a hand, I believe we have some left over materials when Jhelom repaired our bank

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
last time I heard from them, Skara said they did not want an office, as they already have their own. not sure if this has changed though.