• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a laugh

W

woody_cats

here is a good one. sunday i received this in my junk mail. I first off have no wow account and while my spelling and puncuation are the world worse blizzard is worse .

Dear World of Warcraft fans, because your server is there a large number of illegal transactions, and other server players were a large number complaints to your account. The To World of Warcraft, we conducted a detailed analysis and review. After this analysis, we draw preliminary conclusions: Your account has been participating too many the illegal transactions, we will permanently ban your account. At this moment we are to understand your feelings, if you have any questions please visit xxx Blizzard of fraud and abuse department

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been getting those for over a month now. They're really persistent, I get about 3 a day.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really confused as to how/why they've targeted me. I've never had, nor will I ever have a WoW account.

S

siyeng0

I've been getting those too. They come from a different email address each time, 2 or 3 per day. Weirdly enough, I've also had a couple of Aion ones. I've never had a WoW or an Aion account, so...