• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Horse with a parchment for Duke Hast Mich

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

Once again the granite hued horse is sent out to parts unknown, this time with a relative location of the Yew Protectorate. Tied to his flank with a piece of shadow cloth is a parchment. The scrawl is elegant and even and as always has a smudge of ore, this time Verite.

"With kindest regards to Duke Hast Mich, of Yew:

Per our conversation last eve during the Residents Meeting, You have Magincia's full support in finding what has happened to your ward. I would be lying if I said I did not have my own suspicions in light of the recent events. However our resources and cooperation are at your disposal. Should you wish to speak about this further simply return a note with a time and day to meet.

Sincerely,

Lynne Zellinous
Magincian Blacksmith and loyalist"