• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A hole, leading into darkness?

T

talith

was in fel, outside of the covetous dungeon and right outside the entrance, there is a hole in the ground that says "a hole, leading into darkness". stepping into the hole drops me down into an underground area with a large lake and a tiny island in the middle. To get to the middle, there is a "field of fire" inside an arch that teleports you to the island. On the island there is another "field of fire" but it is gray instead of yellow/orange looking like normal fire. I was wondering if anyone knew what this place was? there was no spawn whatsoever down there, i figured it was for some quest or something.

P

Pokey Loves You

leftover tal'keesh cave from em events

the tram version entrance is in minoc

G

It's a fun little area for PvP. There's nothing there at all, so not much lag. Cuts down on the excuses people can use when they die there.