A Hastly Written Note...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 26, 2010
As written by Ferdinand Clearcastle

I look out the window, and I see garbage, fires blazing! What is happening to the fair city of Britain? Raiders have now started to descend on the city. I hear from shopkeepers in other towns that they are experiencing the same fate! Rioters and protesters throwing down trash in the streets! Fires being started in protest! Angry cries from those in the realm that are having difficulties feeding their families and gathering needed supplies. I see rats and other vermin, going through the trash and waste tossed into the streets. I fear for the future of the city. What plaques and illness will be transpired from this? Our fair citizens who are honor bound to protect are hard at work dousing the flames and arresting those who are doing damage, but how long can this go on before something really bad happens?
*Raises head from the page and looks out window*
I fear I must go! The protesters are throwing fire bombs next door and I hear the shouts of raiders! I must prepare!.....