• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"A hairstylist can not style your horns"

• Thread starter Victoria Navarre
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
V

Victoria Navarre

So who can? I looked around Ter Mur but I didn't see a ...horn stylist. Anyone know where I can buy a new horn style?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is no way to change horn style or to change the color :(

I hope one day we could and I hope to use the hair dye colors too!

O

Old Man of UO

heh... 14th year Vet rewards...
Horn Dye
Horn Restyle Deed

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree this is a Massive oversight on the part of the DEV's.

Everyone likes to do things to their characters. Changing up hairstyles and colors is just one...

Another neat thing that might be offered... Special Horn dyes/paints.

So instead of humans running about with ML hairdye.... you could have Gargoyles flying about with spiffy new colored horns.

I always said I'd like to see some sort of horn adornment... like gold caps or something.

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, joy.

More neon...
There's nothing wrong with "neon." I've said it for years... if you don't like it, don't wear it.

I don't tend to like neon either, and I snicker at people dressed up as bright orange fireballs, but if that's what they want to look like, let 'em.

(And before someone charges in with "there were no bright colors in medieval times," you're wrong, and aside that, this UO isn't 1:1 with medieval Europe.)

If a gargoyle wants blaze horns, let 'em. Heck, Queen Zhah wears Europa Gold, and Queen Dawn should change her name to Queen Sun because no dawn is ever that bright (which might explain some of her recent decisions, ie: putting powerful crystals on display to be stolen).

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's nothing wrong with "neon." I've said it for years... if you don't like it, don't wear it.

I don't tend to like neon either, and I snicker at people dressed up as bright orange fireballs, but if that's what they want to look like, let 'em.

(And before someone charges in with "there were no bright colors in medieval times," you're wrong, and aside that, this UO isn't 1:1 with medieval Europe.)

If a gargoyle wants blaze horns, let 'em. Heck, Queen Zhah wears Europa Gold, and Queen Dawn should change her name to Queen Sun because no dawn is ever that bright (which might explain some of her recent decisions, ie: putting powerful crystals on display to be stolen).
*snickers*

C

ChReuter

To the best of my knowledge, at present time, you can't.
This issue just brought back memories of Ronald McDonald trying to get his hair style changed! I'm sure some of you remember what I'm speaking of, he was one funny guy.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now neon hair was always a little far fetched for me. But as far as some of the clothing, My char normally wear black, maybe sum dark reds or deep oranges to blend or accent. My weapons were always 'normal' colored.

Recently though i changed everything to a bright orange.....but this is not permanent. It is to get attention and that hopefully someone will look at my paperdoll profile and see the link inside of it promoting leukemia awareness month (this month) http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall-off-topic/221774-september-leukemia-child-cancer-awareness-month.html

This is the great thing about UO we dont all have to like something. But UO lets us all express ourselves in our own ways. If you want blaze ice blue hair with blaze fire orange sandels and an ugly purple robe YOU CAN DO IT! If you dont want to do it its simple, just wear what you want to wear.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Note: They also need to add on the ability to have gargoyle vendors...why have a vendor house in Ter Mur if you cant have gargoyles to sell your wares? I like a little RP in my game and it just looks odd with an elf or a human standing in Ter Mur selling stuff.

G

Gelf

Note: They also need to add on the ability to have gargoyle vendors...why have a vendor house in Ter Mur if you cant have gargoyles to sell your wares? I like a little RP in my game and it just looks odd with an elf or a human standing in Ter Mur selling stuff.
As far as i know you can have garg vendors just buy them from the bankers in Tel Mur

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I mainly wanted pure black horns. Not necessarily neon. I also would like the crimson red, paragon gold would be nice, so would the deep blue. Any type of variety over the very few color choices available would be preferable.

And I didn't see anything wrong with adding some sort of adornment to them either.

I really like the new wing adornments that really change the way my gargoyle characters look now... However the talons make me laugh as they are on the ground when I fly.