• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A greeting to my fellow Legends residents & an invitation...

NerdHawg

Adventurer
Hi everyone! I am a recently returned UO player (formerly of Atlantic shard) who camr back to UO after a verrrrry lengthy break. In my few weeks back I have had the opportunity to meet a few of you on the shard and while small, I can see the shard is full of awesome folks. Thanks for making me feel welcome in my return!

I would also like to invite everyone to feel free to check out the "rares museum" I have been setting up just a few steps outside the west gate of Luna. Although not complete yet and not exactly the most awe-inspiring collection out there, it is quaint and hopefully you will like it... (Donations also accepted via the mailbox outside, or just drop by and say hi!)

Again, tha js for having me & making me feel welcome!

--Deanna Nerdhawg

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fifteen men on the dead man's chest--
...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
Drink and the devil had done for the rest--
...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!"
But one man of her crew alive,
What put to sea with seventy-five.

Welcome to Legends. The shard with the greatest ratio of pure, chaste, innocent and sober players among all the UO shards!

NerdHawg

Adventurer
Thanks! Much appreciated! The people I have met thus far have all been quite awesome towards me and have made things enjoyable all the way. The museum is merely a sort of a thank you to the shard ☺

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I have placed an 18x18 spot the first building north of yours. Maybe I'll move my museum there and we can have a museum district :) Was kinda holding out for an inside the walls Luna spot, but as it goes I see them all the time when I don't have an open house slot and never when I have an account with a open slot for a house :p So perhaps I'll start building that place up.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I have placed an 18x18 spot the first building north of yours. Maybe I'll move my museum there and we can have a museum district :) Was kinda holding out for an inside the walls Luna spot, but as it goes I see them all the time when I don't have an open house slot and never when I have an account with a open slot for a house :p So perhaps I'll start building that place up.

NerdHawg

Adventurer
That would be cool. The museum will actually have an open teleporter which will be taking people to my Trammel house where there will be a vendor mall and usable facilities for all. Please don't hesitate to drop on by and say hi

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Just thinking about setting up a new place blows my mind a little. lol But each time I do it I tweak it a little better.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't even bother decorating irl. It won't be on pixel world that I will start. :p

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you'd like more of those Ter Mur books, like the ones I dropped in your mail box the other night, just let me know. I've got piles of them from years of trying to put a full set together.....only a few books away now

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your looking for a good nursing home....or guild to join there the Fellowship of Shimmering Blade...l mean the Fellowship of Skara Brae.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If your looking for a good nursing home....or guild to join there the Fellowship of Shimmering Blade...l mean the Fellowship of Skara Brae.
If I could remember where I left my walking stick, I'd whup ya with it, kiddo!

NerdHawg

Adventurer
If you'd like more of those Ter Mur books, like the ones I dropped in your mail box the other night, just let me know. I've got piles of them from years of trying to put a full set together.....only a few books away now
If you have more you dont want feel free to drop em off. Probably going to set up a literal library eventually once I remodel lol

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
The Museum District has started. I moved mine to the first building north of yours :) It's up and open :)