• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Greater Dragon, anyone?

N

Nenime

I tamed a GD for training purpose only (building up another Bard). It might sound a bit cruel but I don't need him anymore. Normaly I release them in Destard but this one got good numbers: 95/88/54/58/75; Magery 112.1; Str 622; Int 594; Hitpoints only 703, though.

Is anyone interested? (It's free, of course)

L

Legacyee

umm...

When you said "I would like him! "

How do you know it's a male?
Is there something I've missed?
Are the male's easier to tame or harder?

No rude answers please :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the pretty , gentle pets i call her and all the nasty aggressive and ugly ones i call him. :)

Just like RL. ;)

N

Nenime

It was just a guess that the Dragon is male.

Maybe because he doesn't talk much and if, it's just a grumpy roar. When he's hungry he expects me to feed him. He finds his stable box without going back and forth a hundred times. He doesn't care whether the colour of his skin matches with this firebreath. He doesn't varnish nor even cut his nails. He hates pet dyes. He loves Wrestling. And if I would take him to the Bagball arena I'm sure he would stay there the whole day long.

Frarc, it's (oops, excuse me) HE is yours. If you attend the Town Hall Meeting tonight, we can meet a few minutes earlier. Say at Scara Brae stable?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc, it's (oops, excuse me) HE is yours. If you attend the Town Hall Meeting tonight, we can meet a few minutes earlier. Say at Scara Brae stable?

Yup, I'm coming to the meeting. I'll bring Jessica to the stables at Skara then.

L

Legacyee

Nenime after reading this:

"Maybe because he doesn't talk much and if, it's just a grumpy roar. When he's hungry he expects me to feed him. He finds his stable box without going back and forth a hundred times. He doesn't care whether the colour of his skin matches with this firebreath. He doesn't varnish nor even cut his nails. He hates pet dyes. He loves Wrestling. And if I would take him to the Bagball arena I'm sure he would stay there the whole day long."

LMAO
There is no doubt at all that has to be a male