• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Great Lady Has Passed, Farewell Sky and Mystique

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It is with deep sorrow that I write. A very dear friend of many years, and a great lady with a wonderful heart has left us today. Many knew her as Lady Sky of KVP, or Lady Mystique of PAS. She breathed her last this evening, and has gone to be with the angels.

For those who knew her, my deepest sympathy. For those who did not, know a lovely spirit has left this world to be at peace.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Lavendar for posting this sad news. My deepest sympathy to you and to everyone who knew her. I can't believe she is gone. May she rest in peace. She will not be forgetten.

EM_Eira

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a sad day for Sonoma, My heartfelt sympathy to all who knew and cared for Sky, Mystique

J

[JD]

I didn't know her personally but was in vent a couple times with her and she seemed really nice. I'm sorry for your loss.

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sky was always someone who listened to me when others didn't. She had a big heart and always was willing to go hunt. It's very sad to see such a decent and caring person such as she to go on. Without a question she leaves an everlasting impression on how we ourselves should model after. If Sonoma had more hearts as big as hers, there wouldn't be any room left. OSG would like to send our condolences to KVP, Pas, Sky's ingame and real life family as well. May you rest in a better place Sky.

T

ThraximusZog

I have known her off and on for years. I never knew the RL situation but it is always mixed blessings when one of the old guards of our community passes away.
Mixed in the aspect of, her pain and suffering are over and she can start the next chapter of her life, but we have also lost a pillar of the community, shoes nobody could ever fill.

Everyone of us are unique and have a purpose, when one of that diversity dies or goes away...we are all lacking perfect harmony and content.

Go now to Valhalla Sky, I salute the glorious dead!

-Thraximus Zog