• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A good idea for Siege!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, so neither of you know who or what sold you an account? And you Kage propositioning the devs to change something here on Siege?

Hera, thanks....next up Speedy, please dude show your true colors.
Are you really that dumb? I said I know who I bought the acct from... I said I bought the acct from Rumpy... and told him he probably sold it to Rumpy... That was over 5 years ago... So maybe the guy did forget who he sold it to so what?

Again when you decide to say something intelligent I may actually give one of your post a little thought.

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, so neither of you know who or what sold you an account? And you Kage propositioning the devs to change something here on Siege?

Hera, thanks....next up Speedy, please dude show your true colors.
WTF is your main problem?

I was the original owner/creator of Kijn Darkglimmer, so no 'who or what' applies, and I sure as hell am not going to apologize that I don't keep a running log of all the people I sold accounts to over the years.

And what Kage's inability to remember who sold him an account he no longer owns has to do with the validity of Kage's proposition, I have no idea, but way to attack the poster and not the idea.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had a thief on every account I've owned... I played with Galad and LUT on Sonoma under the names Kujo and a drunken pirate WAAAAY back. Back when we would run through deceit stealing silver weapons. Then I played the moongate thief in which you simply stood on a gate hidden, stole, and jumped gate. Then when townies became OP I played a disarm faction thief. After that, I played a tribal spear thug thief. Want to test my knowledge some more? I've played this game with every character class available. Roach mage, eval dexers, hally mages, pure dexer, etc. Thief was my favorite to play until insurance. I used to run around Bucs gate on my thief trying to avoid KornDogg and Big D on theirs.

B

Bennos Morales

I've had a thief on every account I've owned... I played with Galad and LUT on Sonoma under the names Kujo and a drunken pirate WAAAAY back. Back when we would run through deceit stealing silver weapons. Then I played the moongate thief in which you simply stood on a gate hidden, stole, and jumped gate. Then when townies became OP I played a disarm faction thief. After that, I played a tribal spear thug thief. Want to test my knowledge some more? I've played this game with every character class available. Roach mage, eval dexers, hally mages, pure dexer, etc. Thief was my favorite to play until insurance. I used to run around Bucs gate on my thief trying to avoid KornDogg and Big D on theirs.
So basically, you train on a prodo shard and then come to Siege to show off your l33tness? Well done *claps*

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So basically, you train on a prodo shard and then come to Siege to show off your l33tness? Well done *claps*
Let us see if Bo can follow your logic. Since you suck at UO you come here to show off your leetness?? Well done sire.

R

RichDC

WOW!!!

When it comes to whining about stuff you guys even beat Prodo shards!!!

Jeez, its not that hard to reveal stealthers i would tell you how but im a thief Wouldnt want to give away trade secrets.

But ill put it this way...

Can easily be done with one skill you may not normally use (unless thief or possibly a ninja)

Even on prodo shards passive hasnt helped much at all to balance PvP, all that now happens is they are all archers who stay away from the elfs and multi ar ignore.

There are solutions that use the game mechanics and a little bit of skill!

Seriously get of your asses, get some skill, learn how to fight us and stop whining!!!

T

Turtle

I used to run around Bucs gate on my thief trying to avoid KornDogg and Big D on theirs.
I assume this was on Chessy...So tell me our thief names?

I played a theif as my first character. Filled my whole bank box by standing inside a tent and stealing from people outside of it. Then they would attack me and I'd run to guards and take thier whole suit. God UO was fun/funny. Nothing funnier then someone attacking you because you took a lesser heal pot and losing their whole plate suit.

B

Bennos Morales

Let us see if Bo can follow your logic. Since you suck at UO you come here to show off your leetness?? Well done sire.
Sure, if its "the hard" shard, damn right. I prefer to learn from the best.

B

Black magick

No he prefers enemies that don't, for the most part, run the same type of template and smoke bomb at the first sign of danger.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
No he prefers enemies that don't, for the most part, run the same type of template and smoke bomb at the first sign of danger.

Yeah... There is a lot more bravado when you lose nothing.

B

Black magick

What does bravado have to do with playing this game, I thought we played to have fun? Also, if that really mattered you would see alot less stealthers don't ya think? I'd rather play without the excitement of killing/looting than play here atm because its no fun when all your opponents start unseen then pop out and dismount gank or call in mass numbers on one person.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
What does bravado have to do with playing this game, I thought we played to have fun? Also, if that really mattered you would see alot less stealthers don't ya think? I'd rather play without the excitement of killing/looting than play here atm because its no fun when all your opponents start unseen then pop out and dismount gank or call in mass numbers on one person.

Risk vs reward? There are plenty of other shards to play.

I'd rather play without the excitement of killing/looting
What is your best ping? Just get the gold together for the "killer set" and you are good.

B

Black magick

I mean you'll still see me about on siege. An since my friend is letting me use his account i'll have 2 BMs running around, just be sure you pick the right one to attack. As for gold and all, I have some nasty suits on atl to use now. Item bless deed ftw!

B

Bennos Morales

Ok Black, I'll duel you in the field with my "non stealther" Loot if you want I don't care, you want some entertainment lets bring some to this lackluste shard...if you want we can do it in Luna.

BTW if you want to your guild can gank or my guild will do the same and its a stalemate, if you should desire to keep guilds out of it we can do it in the Luna dueling arena. I'm not that good, but don't worry I won't smoke bomb or hide. you up for something like this?

B

Black magick

If you want that would be fine. I'd fight you on Black. Also, the only char i have in a guild is the one my brother plays, Callandoar, who is in C8V so even then i couldn't really expect any help even if i called for it heh.

B

Bennos Morales

If you want that would be fine. I'd fight you on Black. Also, the only char i have in a guild is the one my brother plays, Callandoar, who is in C8V so even then i couldn't really expect any help even if i called for it heh.
Okies...I'll be waiting

B

Bennos Morales

Whenever you want... but yea no luna
*raises eyebrow* Thought I had said, Luna dueling arena.....lemme scroll up. We can do it in Luna bank for all I care. Guards called = Stalemate.

Tomorrow, 6:00 pst Luna dueling arena...that is the southside of Luna, the little soccer field surrounded by a wooden fence, bleachers on both sides. I love to humiliate myself.....? We may learn a thing or two.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This will be funny, considering BM is top 3 mages on the shard. Funny, no one realizes it. :)

B

Black magick

Where the heck do you get that? You've seen my brother fight... not me. I'm the worst mage on TC dispite my brothers claim to the title. Everyone, don't pay attention to what Speedy said, he has me confused with my bro.

A

A_Nub Ftw

Wow, all this hype about dueling.... ON SIEGE

What a miracle...

I would also enjoy watching this duel because BM is one of the worst mages on uo

B

Black magick

Bleh you would come here... See? he knows what hes talking about, he always makes fun of me on TC... :(

A

A_Nub Ftw

What are we betting now?

gold or items?

Or maybe even silver, I'm a little low on that..

B

Bennos Morales

Wow, all this hype about dueling.... ON SIEGE

What a miracle...

I would also enjoy watching this duel because BM is one of the worst mages on uo
this ain't about best of the best its about having some fun.

B

Black magick

Thats why i don't like luna... anything you lost I will replace. To the best of my ability at least.

B

Bennos Morales

Thats why i don't like luna... anything you lost I will replace. To the best of my ability at least.
Wasn't you doing the looting, and its to be expected around Luna. Like I said, I'm not that good, or even average for that matter....oh well...thanks for accepting the lame ass challenge good fight.

B

Black magick

No it was wrath who was looting then attacked me. Have to duel in an arena once, I recall fighting you in fight night once sometime last year i believe. Have to fight again, uninterrupted next time.

B

Bennos Morales

No it was wrath who was looting then attacked me. Have to duel in an arena once, I recall fighting you in fight night once sometime last year i believe. Have to fight again, uninterrupted next time.
I didn't see anyone except Dopper looting, heh even in this thread started by Kage one of his own is stealthing around looting gm armor.....thought just maybe things could've been even, but children love the smell of cookies.

Speaking of which, we do need a "Fight Night" one of these nights...thanks for being a stand up dude.

M

_Myaku_

I agree, I think they should add passive detect in, or even change the timer on detect hidden back to what it used to be.

N

Naitachal_SP

Hey guys.. I'm new to SP, but I played UO years ago when every server was like SP.. if you have 100 detect hidden.. or more.. 120 say.. and a person with less stealth than your DH walks within your area, there should be a message saying that you hear someone sneaking around.. or it automatically reveals them.. stealth should have a slight advantage over detect.. but i agree that detect should be a passive skill that always checks.. like meditation..