• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A ghost

G

Does any one know anything about the ghost in the middle of luna bank? it seems to be a player char, but the character profile wont open, at least not for me. They havnt moved that ive seen nor have they spoken. SO i was just wondering if anyone had any idea

G

It just moved!

I'm pretty sure you can't open profiles on ghosts.

G

yeah i know you can do that. it just seemed a little odd is all. no matter

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does any one know anything about the ghost in the middle of luna bank? it seems to be a player char, but the character profile wont open, at least not for me. They havnt moved that ive seen nor have they spoken. SO i was just wondering if anyone had any idea

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG Luna is haunted quick everyone back to Brit Bank hehehe
ah well i tried carnt blame a guy for wishful thinking lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

rofl if only mate *sighs* i miss wbb days

[/ QUOTE ]

You should spearhead a "Return to Britain" campaign.

DOOOIIIT!

G

ihave before people showed and then went back to luna afterwards... lol but!! its something i can put a lot more effort into. i will do it after we move house oh yeah me n hubby bought a house *grins* 9 more days till settlement WOOP!

G

<blockquote><hr>

ihave before people showed and then went back to luna afterwards... lol but!! its something i can put a lot more effort into. i will do it after we move house oh yeah me n hubby bought a house *grins* 9 more days till settlement WOOP!

[/ QUOTE ]

DOOOIIIT!

I mean, Congrats! I don't envy you moving house, did it back in May and we're still living out of boxes (at least we're not living in a box?). Good luck with the move and "may your insurance renew and your packies stay true".

G

<blockquote><hr>

i tried interacting with it but nothing happened

[/ QUOTE ]

I will go back with you sweetie, we can keep each other company at WBB.

I had the same problem with PoC trying to get them to use Cove as our main city...but not many do they prefer to use new haven or luna.....I feel sad for all the empty cities I wold love an event where they were all used again.

G

hehe thanks! my dad offered to hire us a thrify truck so we are making a zillion car trips. and this moves not like the last one, we cant just carry the stuff across the road :p gosh we got some looks that day *chuckles*

But yes after the move i shall consult fellow open members and get input on how to make a get back to brit event extra awesome

G

the guy now sits next to brit mg tram and you can initiate him to speak phrases

G

Thats an NPC leftover from a Dev event, not the ghost (which was a player) at luna.