• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Fun Evening?

C

CatLord

Yesterday, some of our younger members gathered their weapons and headed to Despise Felucca.

Their goal... get some of those powerscrolls.

Listening to them planning it in New Haven was quite interesting... it seems a 110 archery is a great catch and a 110 magery something amazing...

So I kept listening to our kids planning it and calling for more numbers...
They checked insurance and if all their items were ok (I did that before they did)...

Soon they gated to Spawn... I thought they were going to T2A but no... they went straight to Despise...

In ventrillo our pvpers were chatting about old times... how they had the first gold hammer in the shard, how they could fight in stat or just use a tribal spear to kill people... I guess the OST on the background was Iron Maiden and Wasted Years... but soon they too woke to the present and went into Despise.

I watched how Sin tried to organize a spawn with half the people in vent, another only using alliance chat and 9 different guilds in the field... some TB, some non-TB...

There was one orange showing up... and that was the last bit of information I got from it... I wasnt in the mood to fight or lose another night of sleep, the several guildmasters have their own defense systems, let it work by itself...

Threat versus Reward.
Planning versus Chaos.
Youth versus OldSchool.

For sometime... Despise was Public, Friendly... but without any threat the game is bloody boring and dumb...

I hoped our ingame foes showed up and there was much blood and gore...

Then I went to bed...

Nighty Night.

:stretcher:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LAWL! Well we all know eventually that the Sandman will pwn us sooner or later.

C

CatLord

Indeed... it was a tough week.

About the Despise Spawn...

9 kids and 14 veteran pvpers... I believe they could handle everything that came their way.

N

Nastia Cross

IDK what time that was but a bunch of us UHOH raided Despise last night and held it against some TB, blues and SL. I logged at about 11:30pm so I don't know what happened afterwards.

PS to the blue last night who gave Cellestine the murder count that turned her red (after she watched you walk through her para fields untouched (sorry I don't remember your name))... THANK YOU! She's been trying to go red for weeks now. *big grin*

C

CatLord

Very cool... chaining Despise unchallenged is a boring thing...

SL working with TB? funny thing.

Thank you for the fun... I bet the kids and the veterans had a blast.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last time I was on we took a despise from some TB who tried to work it. I ended up getting a 120 magery and Lox got some trammy deco thing you guys probly wanted.

I took a screenshot of it, I'll have to upload it to my photobucket when I get home.

Such a shame that I don't even have room to put 120 magery on Charles.

C

CatLord

Honestly thought you were one of the kids spawning... blasted department of investigation is doing a poor job.

C

CatLord

Funny!

So funny that I am not playing and my name is still in your mouths...

Great to know you think of me... at every spawn...

Nighty night.