• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A full day of nothing

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a single despise spawn, only a few spawns in the morning, only a hand full of people actuly checking spawns.. I did a lizard spawn to level 3 by myself at 4pm pst and no one even poped in for a second to check it.. there any guilds that actuly do anything any more?
ICQ me 475962517

G

If you get it closer to the champ next time I promise I will pop out of thre shadows and come visit you!

G

You need to check from 11pm pac to server down foo will be chaining spawns. and from server up to ? (go to work in that time) FLs blubie crew are starting the spawns so really there is no action in the afternoons. I have soloed many rat spawns on weekend mornings.