• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord casca's Coronation

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Buying Tuesdays evenings Event item:

A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord casca's Coronation

Paying 15m each

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord casca's Coronati

That pretty lowball saying the em said around 60 max ///// i hear???

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Re: A Fragment of a Golden Plate with a Gemmed Mosaic Depicting Lord casca's Coronati

That pretty lowball saying the em said around 60 max ///// i hear???
was supposed to be a Vending Machine item wich in the end it also was kindda all attended got one item.
But even with a lot given out you seem to be able to have a comment about all prices and offers on stratics. If people don't want to sell for this price its fine by me but its what I offer.

Please stop commenting this non related comments to my threads, its not like your selling them or have any idea on what people will sell for.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

??was just saying around 50-60 were given out....one to each person at the event

Hey good luck with buying the tangle coloured trinkets :heart:

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran

I would say over 80 was given out

K

Kirkielol

I would say over 80 was given out
Less, maybe we were 80 in the room but if you knew how many Trial acc there were .... I'd say 55 up to 65

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Less, maybe we were 80 in the room but if you knew how many Trial acc there were .... I'd say 55 up to 65
I know a few people who got 3 each and a few who got 2 each. If I add it up its over 43 total and since I don't know everyone in the room...

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread's kind of over a year old ;)