• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A forgotten evil returns to Britannia...

EM Spriggan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
a strange talking imp has been seen wandering the cities of Britannia, telling everyone who will listen that the Dark Master has at last ascended from the depths of the Abyss, and that those who wish to further the Master's cause should gather in the large crypt of the Nujel'm Cemetery at 7:00 PM EST on 2 November.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

Very cool.

I will try to attend but am currently training for a new job and have a ton of tests on the 3rd which I need to practice for.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

Skrag, this is an evil event! If the crypts had doors it would be locked at 6:45, not 6:55.

Think evil sir.

Skrag

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice choice of interesting location, nice touch giving the Seers an energy aura that caused them to target switch.

C

Cesspool

I know this is almost a month old at this point, but I'm curious if anyone has a summary of what happened?

EM Spriggan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Vilus the Impure, resurrected servant of the lich Tyball, gathered the enemies of the Crux Ansata together at the Nujel'm cemetery. He explained that he had been searching for three special reagents needed to bring Tyball back to the living world, and he'd located the first: a Sprit Dragon's heart.

He revealed that small group of Seers of the Moonstone had made their home in the Serpentine Passage of Ilshenar, and that they had made contact with a spirit dragon who lived in the passage. His plan was to simply attack the Seers headon, and hopefully provoke the spirit dragon into coming to the Seers' defense, so it could be killed and it's heart taken.

He led his assembled army through the streets of Mistas where a Seer was found with his summoned Water Spirits. They were killed and the group moved onward to the Serpentine Passage, where much heavier resistance was met.

Finally, after much fighting and many deaths, White Cloud the Spirit Dragon appeared. and, after a brutal battle, finally perished beneath the onslaught. Vilus cut out White Cloud's heart and went on in search of the next reagent.