• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A fond farewell

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've decided it's time for me to leave Stratics staff. It hasn't been an easy decision, I've loved hanging out with you all and being your designated shepherd. But I don't play UO now and I feel it's time to hand the keys to someone else.

I've been lucky to work in this corner of the community, you've all been lovely and treated me with respect. Even when I made mistakes and broke stuff :) In the years I've been a moderator here, I never had to issue any infraction points. Even when some of us disagreed, there was always respect afterwards. There were a few loose ferrets in the shed but I put that down to youthful misadventure.

I don't know who will take the reins from here, but they're bound to me more responsible than me... I'm still amazed that Petra hired me :D I will visit and check you're all being suitably awesome. Answer the odd questions if I can remember the answer.

P.S. Rumours that I put nightshade in the kitty kibble were all lies.

It was ginseng....

Wenchy

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Safe travels Wenchy. We've had some great discussions here, probably my favorite forum on Stratics simply because tamers are...meh...better behaved, since we work with beasts that aren't always so civilized. :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sad to see you go :( Hopefully we will still see you around the forums sometimes.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your taming advice I always respected when I was a noob tamer, even though tamer is not my main toon. Thank you for your MANY years of service!

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You'll be missed Wenchkin. Thank you for all your years of hard work. Some day, I suspect, our little world will call you back... ;)