• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A fond farewell

EM Spriggan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As of Tuesday 14 December, I regret to announce that I will be stepping down as an Event Moderator for Atlantic, due to a matter at work IRL that will be keeping me occupied for the next several months, with little extra time to hold events. I don't do this easily - I know how lucky I was to be assigned to Atlantic shard, and I'd expected to be here for the long haul. Don't think I'm being fired as an EM - this is a voluntary action on my part, and I'll be returning to the EM program in May or June of next year when things quiet down here, but until then I want to say that for all the years I've played UO, my three months as an EM for Atlantic were some of the best days I can remember. You've all been extremely supportive as I've learned to be a more or less competent EM, and I heard hardly a bad word spoken through all the goofs and mistakes in the past three months. You guys rule :)

Goodbye for now
-Spriggan

T

Tazar

:sad3::sad2::sad4:

I hate to see you go, but wish you the best. I certainly understand the work issues and how they can interfere with the fun. Safe Journeys Spriggan.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sad3:

We'll miss you!

*gives Spriggan a really big hug*

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Damn, hate to see you go man but understand the W-word well {that has been the reason I have not been around much also}. You and Bennu seemed to compliment each other really well, here's hoping they will find another like minded, skilled person to take your place.

*walks off shaking his head and wondering who will blow Luna up now* :D

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad to see you go, Spriggan. Atlantic was lucky to have you :)

Good luck with real life and hopefully you come back soon! Will miss you!

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So sorry to see you go Spriggan, but I think we can all relate to RL issues. You're a wonderful EM so please come back to us! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

B

Beleth of Atlantic

Wow... sorry to see you go Spriggan, the Black Order was just getting interesting!

Will Bennu pick up where Spriggan left off? Will batman retain and add to his utility belt? Will scooby doo continue to crave scooby snacks? Only time will tell.