• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A fond farewell

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After 10 years of UO I've called it a day. I'm not one for goodbye's so I am posting this to let you know my Zento house will fall eventually if it hasn't already for those of you who know where it is. It's my parting gift I suppose, an IDOC free for all though I imagine the plot is worth more than anything in the house.

Everything is as it was, resources, weps, armor, deco and even the soulstones for which I have no more use, all there for the taking.

Thanks everyone for the memories, the good and bad it comes with the territory, best 10 years subscription I ever spent :)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My bank wall holding partner is calling it quits heh, jeebusss now who in .... will hold that corner up with me! Good luck Rog it's been fun knowing you for the last 10 yrs here. Stay out of trouble & enjoy what ever you do, best of luck Rog. :thumbup1:
More of Napa's RP's gone down the drain as one might say, big blue & the celt', was a good team.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
g'luck Rogal. You still in EO?

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wait if you quit then who is gonna get people to go to the no holds bar forum thinkng its something new and get themselves harressed for months if you quit.... :-( all in good fun but thats what ill always think of first hen i hear your name lol

K

kalzaketh

goodluck, in life and whatever happens next, live well and strong sir :)