• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A fond farewell.....

O

oldschool

To those who loved me, I :heart: you back. To those that didn't oh well, everyone makes enemies/haters. So, I am finally getting rid of the He Hate Me account. The characters may still be on Napa though, depending on who ends up getting it. No, you can't have my stuff. No I never pvp exploited/cheated/speedhacked.

Yes I had some good times and bad, from my beginning pvp days on legends, to the glory days of owning Napa with my bush dexer, counter attack disarming all the archers in US guild. (You know who you are :p ) Work/school is going to be taking up alot of my free time, but I'm also playing lord of the rings online on the firefoot server if anyone wants to pop in and say hello, I have many 15 day free trial codes available.

I have gone by many names in my time on UO including but not limited to:
He Hate Me/General Hate Me
Archery Sue
Archery Online
NeoI
Hello Clarice
Pure Luck
etc etc etc
old forum name was general99=father of longest thread on the forums even to this day. Keep it going guys ^^.
Char names on lotro are hehateme/hehatemetoo/piewpiew. Please drop in and say hello.

Thank you all for 9ish years of fun. Even the asians that cheat at pvp in the morning i will miss you also.
Avek VII, if you can read this just remember="Mangle Mangle!!! I very angry...."
To Budwieser.....no I will never "say it"....ever!
-He Hate Me

P.S.-Don't date chicks online. LOL!

M

Millie

Wow thought you would never stop playing. I still have the robe pure luck made all them years ago. Hope all goes well with you and that you have a good life away form Uo.. take care

Millie of M&M Vesper Vendors

K

Kurgan

Safe travels..

Better get this in before Rico does..

"Can I have your stuff?... la..."

Be safe in all you do..

O

oldschool

Wow thought you would never stop playing. I still have the robe pure luck made all them years ago. Hope all goes well with you and that you have a good life away form Uo.. take care

Millie of M&M Vesper Vendors
Aw that means a lot Millie. :heart:. You were one of the coolest "trammies" I've ever met. I have another robe that has sentimental value if you have somewhere on napa to display it. We could meet up ingame and I can give it to you.

M

Millie

yes I have a home on Napa . I'd be glad to display it. Just tell me when and where.

B

Budweiser

To those who loved me, I :heart: you back. To those that didn't oh well, everyone makes enemies/haters. So, I am finally getting rid of the He Hate Me account. The characters may still be on Napa though, depending on who ends up getting it. No, you can't have my stuff. No I never pvp exploited/cheated/speedhacked.

Yes I had some good times and bad, from my beginning pvp days on legends, to the glory days of owning Napa with my bush dexer, counter attack disarming all the archers in US guild. (You know who you are :p ) Work/school is going to be taking up alot of my free time, but I'm also playing lord of the rings online on the firefoot server if anyone wants to pop in and say hello, I have many 15 day free trial codes available.

I have gone by many names in my time on UO including but not limited to:
He Hate Me/General Hate Me
Archery Sue
Archery Online
NeoI
Hello Clarice
Pure Luck
etc etc etc
old forum name was general99=father of longest thread on the forums even to this day. Keep it going guys ^^.
Char names on lotro are hehateme/hehatemetoo/piewpiew. Please drop in and say hello.

Thank you all for 9ish years of fun. Even the asians that cheat at pvp in the morning i will miss you also.
Avek VII, if you can read this just remember="Mangle Mangle!!! I very angry...."
To Budwieser.....no I will never "say it"....ever!
-He Hate Me

P.S.-Don't date chicks online. LOL!

Gonna miss ya bro. I know we fought on opposite sides of the field for most of our UO play time, But I had mucho respect for you. If you ever get bored let me know and ill give you the nixon account info so you can log on once in awhile and pvp. Most all my chars are on Pac now so the pvp will be good if you do. ;)

Remember when......

Trammy!

Take care hate.

The Bud.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: Hate ... you made an early impression on me by returning lost items, and tho we've had our moments, still have missed seeing you around! Take care :)